Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Holidays :D




Wishlist Update: 
  • Floral dress
  • Vest
  • Craft set
  • Dr Martens Inspired Combat Boots
  • Stop shopaholic addiction!! (near impossible task)

To-do list for the holidays: 
  • Start saving up money (and STOP spending!)
  • Learn 2 more songs on the piano. Maybe three.
  • NOT go to camp. Stay home and sleep :3 
  • Write a short story (or two) on Wattpad after putting it on hold for almost 2 years. (yikes)
  • Go for the El Elyon rally in PJ. 
  • Hang out with friends.
  • Go for a class reunion (if it's on) 
  • Turn into a crazy cat lady. 
  • Finish reading three books!
  • Learn Latin.
  • SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP #important.
  • Listen to music.
  • Chalk hair. An experiment I have yet to try.
  • Just relax. 
Hey there!








Holidays are finally here again! *Sobs in relief* Oh, how I love holidays <3 But I'll probably start complaining about how bored I am in a few days. Still, it'd be nice to sleep to my heart's content. And as you can see from my to-do list, I'm not planning on doing much :P HAHA. Of course, if I manage to find something productive to do, I won't hesitate to do it. And yes, I'm not planning on going to NTC despite everyone pressuring me to do so. This isn't the first time someone's tried to play on my emotions to do something I don't like :P I've been asked to do drugs, drink alcohol, get STDs, smoke and a bunch of other stuff, but I've never given in because for one, I'm too stubborn to listen to all the pros of doing nonsense and also because I have a horrible conscience who nags at me. I set boundaries for myself and I don't intend to cross them.

And oh, how I loath being pressured to do things -__-
Person 1: Go for NTC la! You'll be the YOUNGEST to go, the YOUNGEST. blah blah blah.
Person 2: Not sure when the next NTC camp will be, so you better go when you still have a lot of free time on your hands!
Person 3: Please come and teman me! PLEASE.
Person 4: Nike says JUST DO IT.

I'm not saying I'm not annoyed at being pushed, I'm grateful that you want me to go, but really, to do something I don't enjoy with everyone I know being much older than me? I feel like a kid on a tricycle surrounded by university students and adults. I don't even mind waiting another 5 years or more for the next NTC camp. HAHA. I love camps, but having some bad experiences kinda makes me skeptical about going without backup (friends). Also, despite being terribly out of shape, I have no intention of killing myself with exhaustion just to lose a few pounds. I would much rather grab a bike and go to the park. I do have a choice in this matter, and I choose not to go :) For those of you who are lazy couch potatoes like me, don't go unless you have a lose-weight wish.

I'm also dying (not literally) to go to the El Elyon rally (I think it's called a rally..but it could be a concert-y event?) in PJ. Last one was YEARS ago, and it was a ton of fun! And two rallies this year! One in PJ and one in Klang :D

Not sure if the class reunion is on or not. Haven't confirmed a date yet :( I'm glad that Jihah is in my class though, I'd probably cry if she wasn't. HAHA. And to hang out with friends! Ohh, it's been such a long time since I went out and had fun with them people. I think we're all focusing on our studies too much and school. I have three sets of piano sheets that I haven't even glanced at yet. Guess I have to learn it, before laziness takes over. As for the short story on Wattpad, flying potatoes, I've been putting that off since 2010! This is BAD. *bangs head against wall* And well, the other stuff is simply random things that flew off from my head.

I'm getting a craft set! :) As you can see from my wishlist above. *YUMYUM* I've already gotten a floral dress from Chick Habit and a vest from Clarisse on Friendly Fashion. Also planning to get a pair of Dr Martens Inspired Combat Boots sometime this year. I've always loved boots, but the whole addiction to combat boots came from Sadie Kane from the Kane Chronicles series written by Rick Riordan. And combat boots are so freaking pretty, I just want to melt myself in a puddle @_@.

I'm in love. With boots. How crazy is that?

I'm also going to be selling off 2 pairs of my boots because I can't fit them anymore :( It hurts to wear them. Sigh.

Anyway, that's all for now!

Till next time! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...