Sunday, May 19, 2013

More Than You Need.

Hey there! :)

Today was a typical Sunday, lots of fun and lots of ..torture. Oh, how I love Sundays :)

Holidays are coming soon! Feel like jumping up and down and dancing :D *Just like how we did this morning for praise and worship* FREEDOM. Just found out that if Joanna goes for NTC, I have (not really, at least I hope not) to go for it too -__- Stephen, Daniel, David, John Joel and goodness knows who else is going too. So I suppose it won't be THAT bad, but have I mentioned how much I suck at training camps and rope craft? HAHA. This ain't no comfortable, cool camp where you get to laze around in an air-conditioned dorm, with clean toilets, ready made food, light activities and laidback fun. This is a camp where you have to go all out: lots of walking (I'm terribly out of shape, NO), marching (parade), formality and discipline, cooking your own meals, taking items from store and walking a good long distance back to your campsite and preparing it, activities that will make your whole body ache, and LOTS AND LOTS OF TORTURE. There's a reason why they named it National Torture Camp. HAHA, just kidding, it's training. In different circumstances, I might have looked forward to going, but for one thing..I'm at least 2 years younger than everyone else attending the camp and after the JTC nightmare, you can see why I'm reluctant. (If you know the incident that scarred me for life, that is). And the worst part is, I only have ONE day to decide -_- Sigh. We'll see. If Joanna goes, I'll go..if she doesn't, then hallelujah! :D HAHA, I'm sorry, I'm so evil. Would have to miss PJ's El Elyon too :( Meeehhh!

Anyways, the fellowship hall was really cold today :3 I liked. We went to Fuxion, Pastor Phillip was talking about denominations, speaking in tongues and when Jesus rose from the dead (right?). Was surprisingly tired today, could hardly keep my eyes open. In Rangers too, nearly fell asleep a few times. Haha, the beauty of being a junior com :) Lunch was yummmmm. Although the lady forgot about my food, so I had to wait longer :( Still nom though. Had a good time discussing exams, nonsense and stuff. Felt a little weird without Cheryl and Megan around though. Cmdr Nat, Joanna and I were discussing about college (Nat actually thought I was in college! HAHA.), riding motorcyles (apparently lots of parents are against their kids mat rempit-ing.), driving cars and all those grown-up topics. How odd. Daniel came in late with a crutch, and I told Joanna that he probably used it to look like he can't walk properly, but he was actually walking fine. Called him on it and he admitted to it. Can't wait for a time when I can do the same thing :3 Maybe in school? HAHA. How I wish. Wei Loong kept making sarcastic comments, but that's okay. I'm used to it.

Went to yumcha with the guys (Sorry, the MEN) , Sze Yie and Joanne after Rangers. Cmdr Kwang Yew submitted my name to the council already, even though I said I wasn't going -___- WHY? Don kept saying "You should go, you should go!" I asked if Joanne could replace me (Twins after all) and he said "No, cannot! She looks too young!" I said "Oh, so you think I look old, is it?!" Pretending to be outraged, but actually thought it was pretty funny.

Daniel was eating bah kut teh, when I saw the ladies' fingers, I kept staring at it till he said I could eat some if I wanted to. I only meant to eat one, but ended up eating most of it. HAHA. SORRY. And I ate with my fingers at first. Oh well, it was worth it. I should probably stop stealing people's food. O_o.

Oh, I bought a vest and a floral dress online! :D *after all these years..* So yeah, that's two items checked off my wishlist! Next stop, combat or cowboy boots :D Someone should put a tight rein on my shopping sprees, but no one can control me :P

Till next time!


15 comments:

  1. omygosh maine maine maine can you teach/help me to purchase sunglasses on ebay? :sssss
    will your parents mind if I had it delivered to your house instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ebay is difficult O_o. You need to see if the seller is based in M'sia or overseas first..then see what payment method he/she offers. If they only allow Paypal, it would be impossible. Try to ask about bank transfer, COD and that kind of thing first? >.<

      Delete
  2. does bank transfer mean you need an account?
    and if you notice ebay
    http://www.ebay.com.my/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=fit+over+prescription+sunglass&_sacat=0&_from=R40

    why do they have two prices side by side? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. and oh oh this one can?
    https://shopping.howei.com/index.phproute=product/product&keyword=fit%20over&category_id=132&product_id=1011#description_anchor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap, need an account! The easiest method is cash deposit of course, but if it's on sites like Ebay, it's pretty rare. Nada for the ebay one .__. The second price is the shipping cost! HAHA. Well the howei one has Maybank2u..but I've never used it before so idk >.<

      Delete
  4. omywow to the shipping price :OOOO... okay.. i'll go buy fake ray ban sunglasses and pretend like i can see stuff clearly :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't have to be fake la :P Just find reasonably priced, suitable ones! :D

      Delete
  5. yeaa.. if we do go shopping together. I'll drag you to ever optical shop i see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall XD when do you wanna go? I'm already free :D

      Delete
  6. im free too xD anytime.. perhaps the first week of holidays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayers! #happybanana sure! :D when you wanna go?

      Delete
  7. Tuesday? We have until 8 to before tuition starts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! :D how bout transport and the others?

      Delete
  8. Erm i guess my mom could send us to tuition after that.. You can ask the others but they'll need their own transport? :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay :) ohh :o alright.. What time to what time? We should go earlier if you don't wanna rush :)

      Delete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...