Monday, June 24, 2013

Fashion Tag: What I Wear.

Hey there! :)

The haze is terrible here, ain't it? My head feels as though it's been stuffed with cotton. But on the upside, no school today! :D (And I hope for the next 2 weeks, but that's wishful thinking) My advice to you would be: Keep busy, stay at home (if you can) and don't walk about in open air if you don't have to. And also, if you have air-conditioning..USE IT. It's wonderful for sleeping :) Lol.


So in case you haven't noticed, there's a crazy tag thing going on with me and Joy. She keeps doing interesting tags that I can't resist -__- WHY JOY? WHY. So here goes :) And please, keep them coming!

FASHION TAG:
Question 1 What is your favorite style to wear?
- At the moment, I'm into black clothes, dark acid washed jeans, studded boots and in general, a pretty casual, gothic look. (Also like wearing black eyeliner now, LOL) Sort of an Avril Lavigne punk style.




Question 2
Who is your fashion role model?
-Currently it's Avril Lavigne :) and for the sweet girly part, Taylor Swift.


Question 3
What do you always have on?
-Specs O_O and I usually have two studs on in my ear or more. I wear a watch whenever I go out too,


Question 4
What are your favorite jeans?
- I have 5 pair of jeans that I love equally, but my favorite would have to be dark grey, skinny jeans that look something like this:



Question 5
What are your favorite sunglasses?
-I have a pair of clip on sunglasses but they're missing :P haha, so yeah.




Question 6

What are your favorite shoes?
-My studded boots from Agape Boutique :3



Question 7
Who influenced you to write about fashion?
- No one really, or just so many people, it's impossible to pinpoint one.


Question 8
What is your favorite store?
-Haven't I answered that before? Haha, um, I usually shop at Brands Outlet, Cotton On and the likes, but at the moment, I'm into online shopping in places like FriendlyFashion and Carousell :)

Question 9
Who is your favorite fashion person on YouTube?
- I don't really have a favorite.. and I've subscribed to too many fashion bloggers/Youtubers to recall which I like most :) If you want, you can view my subscriptions here at my Youtube channel


Question 10
What is your favorite fabric?
-Light airy fabric that doesn't make me feel hot and silky smooth materials that feels wonderful.


Question 11
Who is your favorite model?
- I'm not THAT into fashion, so I have none.


Question 12
If you had €5,000 to spend on any one item, what would it be?
- Food? Clothes? With that much money, why spend it on only one thing? :P


Question 13
Heels or flats?
-BOOTS.


Question 14
What purse do you currently use?
-I do not totter about with purses. Sling bags and the likes of it.


Question 15
Is fashion in your blood or your jeans?
-In my jeans? My mum isn't into fashion, so I can't say.

Fashion Again:

1. I love to shop for my clothes at….    (give three stores)
-Answered above. 

2. Store you like to visit but usually don’t buy from?
 - A number of online shops that are way out of my budget :(

 3. Last accessory you bought? 
- A ring bracelet from Diva.

4.Do you own something you’ve never worn? What?
- A couple of skirts and dresses I've bought recently. Haven't had the occasion to wear them yet.

5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear, throw my clothes on quickly, or just like to be comfortable?
- It varies. For an important event, the former. For daily wear, the latter.

6. If I could, I would wear…..  every day.
-Boots!

7. My closet is mostly full of…..
-Dresses, t-shirts, vests, skirts, jeans, outerwear.

8. Most comfortable article of clothing I own is my….
- Black velvetylike jacket and long vest.

9. What hat would you never, ever wear?
- Umm..fisherman hats? It's usually quite big, so I can't see very well :P Or maybe I just wear it wrong.

10. What’s your style?

- Depends. Sometimes, I like to be feminine. Usually though, I like casual and badass clothes.

11. Fav t-shirt?

- Too many to have a favorite. I AM pretty fond of a olive/green long-sleeved shirt I have that says "Love is reading between the lines".

12. Fav dress?
- A lace orange dress and asymmetrical red dress my aunt gave to me and all the dresses mentioned in this post: Tag! You're it :)

13. Fav sweater?
- I don't have one.







14. Fav shoes?
-Combat boots!

15. Fave bag? - A large "Cher" bag that has a ton of space in it.

16. Fave earrings?  

 - At the moment, colored studs :D And Swarovski type earrings.

17. Fave necklaces?
- Too many to count, but I'll say currently it's my mockingjay necklace, the "M" necklace Joy gave me, and this:


And that's it! :)

5 comments:

  1. GAH I LAAAFF YOUR BOOTS TOO AHHAHA <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  4. Found your blog. It is full of really good information. Thank you for sharing. If you ever need service on air conditioning repair please visit us at rheemteamcomfort.com. We would love it if you would have a look at some of our blogs and let us know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...