Friday, June 21, 2013

Tag! You're It :)

Hey there! :)

I haven't been to school for two days. And believe me, it wasn't because I was lazy. I'm suffering from extreme itchiness due to an allergic reaction that came about last Wednesday night. Something I ate maybe? Idk. I'm so terribly itchy, I'd rather set myself on fire or go to school than to endure this..bloody ITCH -__-. I can't sleep at night, I can't do anything without scratching myself raw >:( Maine is NOT a happy bunny. I'm not sure if I should scream, cry or bury myself in a lovely, gothic coffin.

Anyway, I spotted some awesome tags on Joy's blog, and well, you know I'm a sucker for tags :P LOL. Sorry Joy, couldn't resist :'(

 Tag One:
1) What’s your full name? - Charmaine Teo Wern Lyn.

2) How old are you? - 16 years and exactly six months old.

3) What’s your starsign? Aquarius.

4) What’s your hair color? Brown? :P

5) What’s your eye color? Dark brown.

6) Favourite Album? That's a hard one >.< Linkin Park- Minutes To Midnight or/and Taylor Swift -Red. Take your pick. (Drastic difference, I know)

7) Favourite Childhood Show?- Puah Chu Kang (Singaporean show, LOL) and Mr. Bean *Bean*

8) Favourite Cereal?- Cornflakes with sugar on it :3

 9) Who was your first crush? - Nobody, nobody, but you :)

10) Do you drink?- Chinese tea? Why yes :) Alcohol? Not a fan.

11) Ever been so drunk that you don’t remember all the night?- I'm drunk on oxygen all the time, so I can't really say.

12) Farthest you’ve been from home?- Netherlands.

13) What scares you?- Creepy crawlies.

14) Do you believe in fate?- Yes.

15) Do you believe in karma? - Well duh, what goes around, comes around. Haha. But only the concept of it though.

16) Who did you last speak on the phone to?- Well, because my phone is on silent mode or turned off most of the time (ALL the time, ehem)..I don't recall. That's anti-social me for you :)

17) What’s your favorite film? - I don't really have a favorite. Anything that interests me is enough.

18) What film did you last watch? - Don't remember. Does web series count? If so, This Is Why - The Ming Thing.

19) What books are you reading?  - Currently rereading Son Of Neptune by Rick Riordan in school. Planning to read How To Romance A Rake by Manda Collins tonight :) Don't even get me started on Wattpad.

20) Dogs or cats? - Both. But generally cats. Dogs are cute though.

21) Rolling Stones or The Beatles? - The Beatles I guess. I like a couple of their songs but not really a huge fan.

22) Summer or Winter? - Spring, because it's a mixture of both :P

23) What can’t you live without? - Chocolate and books.

24) Any piercings? -Two piercings on each ear.

25) Any tattoos? - Nein.

26) What attracts you to the opposite sex?- Personality and ..looks? But personality comes first.

27) What’s the last song you listened to?- When It All Falls Apart by The Veronicas.

28) What turns you off? - Nose picking, finger snapping and prohibited touching.

29) What did you want to be as kid? - Wanted to be kid.

30) Craziest thing you’ve ever done? - Got into a fight, and somehow the guy's pants ripped into half. Oops.

Tag Two:

1. Do you have any pets? - Three cats, two kittens :)

2. What colour top are you wearing? -  Baby blue.

3. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.- Medication for itchiness, phone and computer.

4. What's the weather like right now?- A little hot.

5. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?- No license yet. Nope.

6. What time did you wake up this morning? - 11.40 am.

7. When was the last time you showered? - Last night, hehe.

8. What was the last movie you saw?- I forgot, it was months ago. Not a movies fan.

9. What does your last text message say?- Don't forget to bring your novel tomorrow. (In mixed BM/English)

10. What's your ringtone?- Hit the Lights-Selena Gomez, I think.

11. Have you ever been to a different country? Oh yeah.

12. Do you like sushi? Yeap, but I'm extremely picky about where I eat it from.

13. Where do you buy your groceries from? - Tesco, and on rare occasion, Aeon.

14. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? - Yeah.

15. How many siblings do you have?- 2.

16. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?- Computer.

17. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?- 17

18. How did your parents pick your name?- They stumbled on it in a name book and thought "Oh, Charmaine? What a lovely, hard to pronounce, hard to spell wonderful name!" Lol, just kidding la.

19. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses :3

20. Do you colour your hair? I almost dyed it black by accident once, so now my hair's a darker shade of brown then it used to be.

21. Tell me something you are planning to do today- Read a few e-books and listen to music.

22. When was the last time you cried?- Last night. I was frustrated and itchy. HAHA. Although it was more of  "Why is this happening to me?" tears instead of "Oh, my heart's broken!" tears.

23. What is your full name?- Answered that already.

24. What is your perfect pizza topping?- Pepperoni. Crazy thing about me: I usually peel off the cheese and give it to my bros. I eat the pepperoni though. #weirdeatinghabits.

25. Who is your favourite comedian?- Does Shawn and Gus count? :P

26. What is your favourite radio station?- hitz.fm or fly.fm if I ever listen to the radio.

27. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or chesseburgers?- chicken burger.

28. Have you ever had an all-nighter? - Oh yeah.

29. What is your eye colour?- Answered that already.

30. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke?- Yeah, I can.

Tag Three:
 
1)LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATER?

-Answered above.

2)WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?

-Answered in Tag 1.

3)FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?

-Monopoly, Snakes and Ladders.

4)FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?

-Cleo, Seventeen.

5)FAVOURITE SMELLS?

-Good, yummy food. I wanna get Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift fragrance though. I heard it smells well, enchanting :3


6)FAVOURITE SOUNDS?

-Laughter, Music.

7)WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?

-Finding out your friend/s is/are not what you think she/he/they were/are. Being embarrassed about something. Having a friend laugh at you for something you do, then copy what you do and get praised for it.

8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?

- I don't think, I try to keep sleeping. HAHA.

9)FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE?

-Nandos, Kenny Rogers, Dominos :3

10)FUTURE CHILD’S NAME?

-Ask my future husband :P

11)FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D…
-GO SHOPPING. Skydiving! Donate to charity! Travel :3

12)DO U DRIVE FAST?
-In my toy car, yes!

13)DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
-I have 2 stuffed animals on my bed if that counts? Hahaha.

14)STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
-Freaking AWESOME.

15)WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Umm, the car you can control with remotes? That was amazing :)

16)FAVOURITE DRINK?
-Iced Milo, Chinese tea, Iced lemon tea.

17)FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…

-Read every book I wanna read :) Learn a few music pieces in my own time.

18)DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?

-Depends on its size.

19)IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

-Ombre brown hair :3 With red streaks.

20)NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
-Klang, Amsterdam (if it counts, I lived there for about 1/12 months for two years)

21)FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
-Don't really watch sports, when I do, it's tennis or badminton.

22)ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

- He doesn't exist? :D

23)WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
- I don't know, can you check?

24)WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
-What? O_o.

25)MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
-Night Owl. I'm a morning grump.

26)OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
- This is difficult >.< Both?

27)FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
-Bedroom, Couch, Avillion (Port Dickson) :3

28)FAVOURITE PIE?
-Chicken pie :3 and potato pie!

29)FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
-Chocolate.

30)OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
-I no tag no one.

Tag Four:

 1. What was the last TV show you watched?- Law And Order :)

2. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? - I don't remember. Haven't touched alcohol for 10 years.

3. Have you ever lied to get out of a date or relationship?- Who hasn't?

4. What do you think of velvet knickers?- It sounds comfy. Not something I'd wear though.

5. Have you ever been in the back of a police car?- Never. Good girl gone SEMI bad.

6. Post a screenshot of your tumblr dash - Forgot my password. Oops.

7. Post a screenshot of your facebook newsfeed- Deactivated my account.

8. What do you normally order in a bar/pub?- Chocolate or juice :P

9. Have you ever wanted to be a police officer?-  Yeah, but it's only a "What-might-have-been" sort of thing.

10. What is your usual everyday dress code?- Shorts and shirt to brace the M'sian weather :)

11. Do you lift weights?- I'm lazy, fat and not exercise-friendly. Take a guess.

12. Sherlock or Doctor Watson? - Sherlock :)

13. Do you know self defence?- Does karate chops and kicks plus punching count?

14. What fandoms are you part of?- Percy Jackson Demigods, Potterheads.

15. Who is your OTP?- There's SO MANY LA. Percy & Annabeth <3

16. Glitter or feathers? - For what? I mean, what for? LOL. Both.

17. Daisies or buttercups?- Neither. A little bit of both?

18. What countries have you been to?- Meow la.

19. Do you think schools should bring back corporal punishment? -What do you mean "bring back"? Malaysia still has it. HAHA. I support corporal punishment though. Maybe because I believe in discipline. Most likely cause I can withstand the pain :)

20. Post a screencap of a Google maps view of your hometown, state or country.- Why? No.

21. Have you ever self harmed?- Almost, but I chickened out.

22. Do you look after your body?- Well, I wash up .__.

23. How much sleep do you get per night?-  Approximately 7 hours. 8-9 if I'm lucky.

24. If you could take only one trip with the Doctor in his TARDIS where would you ask him to take you?- OMG OMG. Regency period! :D

25. Do you think women look good in suits?- Well, if it's the right cut and flatters their figure, yes.

26. Matches or lighters? -Matches :) I set fireeee to the match.

27. What is your favourite type of cake? -Anything with chocolate, and ONLY chocolate. And strawberries.

28. Who was the last celebrity you spoke to and what did you say? -What celebrity? HAHA.

29. Do you get starstruck? -Rarely, but yes-ish.

30. Who was your favourite author as a child? -Enid Blyton, Louisa May Alcott :)

Bonus: What type of friends do you dislike? -Friends who only use me for their convenience and dump me like a sack of potatoes when they find someone else to talk to. If you think that I'm talking about you, I probably am :)

Bonuses:

1.What's your dream job?

-Writer, Anything to do with writing, music and craft :) Small business works too.

2. What's your favorite makeup brand?

-Silkygirl and Maybelline. Elianto too and Estee Lauder. Oh, and Essence!

3. Favorite season?
- Autumn, Spring, Winter, Summer :P Yeah, all.


4. Favorite song?
-At the moment? Too many to count. More Than -Skyward? :)

5.Heels or flats?
-Boots!

6. Pants or dresses?
-I'm a neutral here. I like both :)

7. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
-Comedy.

8.Favorite type of smartphone?
-Anything I can read books with.

9.If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
-Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift or/and a library full of books.

10.  Favorite Bands/Musicians?
- Linkin Park, Skyward, Simple Plan, Taylor Swift, Tiffany Alvord, Alex Goot, James Blunt, Hillsong United, Avril Lavigne, Switchfoot, Arden Cho, JunCurryAhn, Chester See, The Veronicas, Uncle Kracker, Tyler Ward, One Republic, Lindsey Stirling, Ed Sheeran, Tanner Patrick, The Script, P!nk, Owl City, Maroon 5, Cassadee Pope, Ellie Goulding, Hunter Hayes, Kris Allen, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, ThePianoGuys, Jayesslee , Jason Chen, Jason Derulo, Hoobastank, Green Day, Hey Monday, David Choi.

11.What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
-Maine

12. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
-Slur in speech, easily offended, a quick temper.

13. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
-Leather jacket, dresses, skirts, jeans, statement tees, boots, studded clothing and etc.

14. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
-Smile, character.

15.What are you really afraid of?
- Living a meaningless life.

16.  If you could have super power, what would it be and why?
- Control lightning/water. Be invisible and walk through walls :)

17. Favorite TV shows?
-Criminal Minds, CSI (NY, Miami, Las Vegas), Psych, Law And Order: Criminal Intent/Original, Big Bang Theory.

18. Height?
-5'5

19. What is something you like about yourself that isn’t a physical feature?
-Ability to read and write well.

20. Sunrise or sunset?
-I think both are gorgeous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple of things I purchased from FF, in honor of it's shutting down.



Skirts from Adelinecp :) A little bit short though, so I'm worried about how to wear them :( RM 38 for both.

Black lace dress from lita. It's beautiful, and because of the elastic band around the waist, I look thinner :P Also a little shorter than I usually wear though :( It's still a gorgeous dress.


Lace dress from cavy :) A cream colored dress from F-block. Very nice, a bit short though. One of the worst things about being tall-ish. 


This is one of the #lessthanthree(!!) dresses. The halter dress is just yum :3 From blossom. Got it for RM20 I think. The material is lycra, if I'm not wrong. It's really smooth and silky feeling. Wearing with a belt accentuates the waist. (When did I become an expert on this? LOL)


Cotton on floral dress from elynnheng :) It's one of my favorites to be honest :3 The pattern is so pretty, and it's not as short as the other dresses I bought. 

All the dresses were less than RM40. Which is definitely worth it. Since FF is shutting down, most of the members (me included) are moving to another app called Carousell. Doubt I'll be using it until the official website comes up though. 

Note: All photos were taken by their respective pre-owners.

And that's it for now :)

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...