Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tis The Season To Be Taggy.

Hey there! :) So I found a few beauty and non-beauty tags, so I'm combining them all into one.

This is how I feel at the moment :)


Would You Rather: Makeup Edition Tag.
 
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
- I would rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows, since I hardly use them anyway :) I can't live without eyeliners and mascaras even though I rarely wear makeup.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
- Chop off all my hair. Because hair can always grow back, and to not be able to cut it would kinda suck.
 3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
- Don't really wear blush and that sort of thing, but I'd say pink-ish?
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up?
- Why not both? HAHA, just kidding. I'd say clothes since I only use makeup for special occasions or when I feel like it, but I wear clothes all the time. 

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
-Eyeliner as lipstick. I've always wondered what it would be like to have black lipstick :P

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
- Both stores are extremely out of my budget, so neither? If I had to pick, it'd be Sephora. I think Sephora would have a larger variety of makeup.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
- I wouldn't mind either, but I'll say one lip color. Eyeshadow colors are yummy :3

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in the winter. Can always wear more than one set of clothes :) Winter clothes in summer on the other hand, would be like drowning myself in curry.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
- I tend to gravitate to darker colors, so dark. But if I had a choice, no nail polish at all :)
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
- I'll give up my favorite lip product, cause I hardly ever wear the likes of lip gloss and lipstick. Lip balm is a different story though.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
- Ponytail, my hair kinks up when I bun it up.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? 
 - Easy! Never paint my nails again. But then again, I never use lipgloss much either. So both!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
- Sharpie, because sharpie brows are sexy :P

14. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish?
- I'd much rather live without nail polish. Can't imagine life without eyeliner. LOL.
 
Beauty Brands Tag:
1. What is your favorite drugstore Makeup brand?

- Silkygirl, Essence and Maybelline :)

2.What is your favorite high end brand?
 
- Urban Decay products look nice, but I've never tried them before :(
3. A product that's raved about but you've never tried?
- Big Sexy Hair products :'(
4. A product not worth the hype?
- Can't think of any.

5. Favorite hair brand?
- TRESemme, Pantene.

6.Favorite Nail Varnish brand?

- Elianto :)

7. Favorite fashion brands/shops?
- Cotton On, Forever 21, Brands Outlet, Divalicious, H&M, F-Block, Kitschen , Dr Martens, Nichii, Topshop and an assortment of several online shops :)

Makeup History:
 
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
- Well, I'm 16 now and still a complete noob at it. I haven't really started wearing it yet. Blame the laziness.

2. How did you get into makeup?
-Youtube! It started from watching Youtube makeup how-to videos (and I have no idea how I started watching those) from the likes of frmheadtotoe and Michelle Phan.

3. What are some of your favorite brands?
- Elianto, Silkygirl, L'Oreal, Maybelline, Essence.

4. What does makeup mean to you?
- A way of expressing oneself through art :) Also to bring out natural beauty, instead of concealing oneself.

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face, what would they be?
-Lipbalm, eyeliner, neutral eyeshadow, mascara.

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
- Um, makes me feel better about the way I look.

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
- I prefer drugstore makeup, because it's way more affordable and sometimes the quality measures up to high end makeup as well. High end makeup is nice/tempting, but out of my budget.

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
- I'm a beginner myself so I can't say much for that matter :P I guess, practice? Work at one bit at a time, so you don't get messed up trying to do so many things at once. 

9. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
 - Can get a lot of tips about makeup from them :) Yays.

10. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
-Does spray tans count? O_o. Haha, umm ..wearing so much makeup, to the point you look artificial. 

Getting To Know You Tag: from Makeup and Beauty blog.

1. Things I'm passionate about:
-Writing, reading, traveling, sleeping, music, chilling at bookshops,libraries and cafes and discovering sales! :D

2. Things I'd like to do before I die:
- Read as many books as I can, travel the world, play music, do crazy things: skydiving, surfing and finding happiness in life :)

3. Things I say often:
  • I don't want to go to school!
  • Jambu yum yum :3 
  • Walauweyh!
  • Dei macha, what la you!
  • Abuden?
  • It's no big deal. 
  • Aiyoh, cannot meh?
  • Oh my gosh! You're so cute and fluffy! (to le cats) *cue cuddling*
  • Where got?
  •  Can ah?
4. Books I've recently read/re-read: 
~Re-reads:
  • The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan
  • Old Magic - Marianne Curley
 ~Reads:
  • Lady Whistledown Strikes Back - Julia Quinn
  •  Kissing The Maid Of Honor - Robin Bielman
  •  I've Got Your Number - Sophie Kinsella
  • Night Tales Series - Nora Roberts
  • Who's Afraid Of Mr Wolfe - Hazel Osmond
  • Billionaire Bachelors Series - Melody Anne 

~To Read:
  •  How To Romance A Rake - Manda Collins
  • How To Entice An Earl - Manda Collins
  • Further Observations Of Lady Whistledown - Julia Quinn

Songs I Could Listen To Over And Over (at the moment):
  •  Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes
  • What Makes You Beautiful - Skyward cover
  • More Than - Skyward
  • Iridescent - Linkin Park
  • Here's To Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne
  • Cry With You - Hunter Hayes
  • Wanted - Hunter Hayes
  • Mighty To Save - Hillsong United
  • That Girl - David Choi
  • You Gotta Be - Des'ree
  • When It All Falls Apart - The Veronicas
  • Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran

Traits I'm attracted to in my best friends: 
  • Ability to make me laugh ..at the worst times.
  • Understanding nature.
  • Making something dull interesting.
  • Ability to listen.
  • Ability to keep my secrets.
  • Crazy imaginations.
  • Stopping me from overspending :P
 And that's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I did this on my blog too & gave you a shoutout :D xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! :D Reading your post now xoxo.

      Delete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...