Saturday, September 7, 2013

Tag Time: What's Your Personality?

Hey there! :)

I'm currently re-reading Night Shadow by Nora Roberts :) *recommended* A friend asked me if I had a boyfriend, I said "I do, but he's fictional." She asked me why and I told her that there's no real life guys I'm interested in whose interested in me now. Jihah and I swore off dating guys who are our friends because through previous experiences dating gone bad can ruin a great friendship :( I wish it could go back to the way it used to be. High school drama. It never ceases.

I'm not saying this to be cynical, I'm just saying that it's hard when one little thing like not having the same feelings for each other can jeopardize a friendship. 

Shawn showed me his ever-growing mustache and beard. HAHA. I take back what I said about women suffering more than men, I would rather give birth than to shave my face every day like he has to :P Just jesting, no offense.

Anyway, I'll be getting a haircut today :D Nothing serious. I'm not going to change the length of my hair, just trimming and a few long layers. Hair wash and blowout is my favorite part. *sighs dreamily*

It's been a while (I think) since my last tag post in June: Fashion Tag: What I Wear . So I figured I would go ahead, scout out some tags and do them now :) My posts have been dwindling every month, from 40+ a month to barely ten. What can I say? I'm getting lazy :P Go figure. Note: Questions which I have already answered previously or chosen not to answer will be crossed out. *Peace*


Tag One:
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?- About 25?

2. What color do you like most?

-Black and blue :3 (And it's a coincidence those colors represent bruises)

3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be?

- Invisibility or Hydrokenesis.

4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?

-Rome, Greece, Egypt and Paris.

5. Which part of you that you love the most?
-
Umm, my oh so very big heart?

6. When you get sad, what do you do?
- Have a chocolate break, feel sorry for myself (only for a while) and listen to music. Or just read a book.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-People I care about.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money?
-Donate a portion to charity and use the rest to feed my insatiable greed for things.

9. What do you love the most last year ?
- Not feeling so excluded from the world as I do now.

10. How did you get your name?
- I'm not sure. My parents came up with perfectly normal names for my brothers: Ryan and Ian. I figured my name should have been Tryan or Cryan or something like that but - out of nowhere pops: Charmaine! (And I can honestly say, even I am not sure how to pronounce that. Fancy that)

11. What is the moment you regret most?
-
Letting feelings ruin a friendship.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- Shallow, conceited and worldly-minded people who don't think to look at the deeper, more meaningful side of life. (And I'm being judgmental saying that)

13. What is your greatest asset?
-
Umm. I suppose my ability to adjust and readjust to changes and my preference for being alone. (Which I do consider an asset since most people cannot survive a moment without someone to talk to)

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?

- An uncomplicated life with little imperfection.

15. How did you celebrate the New Year last year?
- I think I went to church. Wore a dress and a silly, huge flower headband *Grins* Or maybe that was what I did this year.

16. Name the one body part your hubby or significant other tells you he adores.

-Does this require an answer if said significant other does not exist? HAHA.

17. What are you looking forward to this year?
-
Nothing. Taking it slow, one day at a time.

18. Anything in your life that you wish weren't so awful?
- Insecurities, anger, disappointment.....all those things that make me feel like a bitter, resentful person.

19. What's the shallowest thing you intend to do this year?
-
I can't think of any.

20. What is your motto in life?

-It changes everyday, but for now: Solitude matters, and for some people it's the air they breathe.
 and I can imagine no greater bliss than to lie about, reading novels all day :) - Julia Quinn.

Tag Two:
 
 1. What's your favorite colour?

2. What's your favourite number?
-21 :) I like odd numbers.

3. What is your dream career?
- Anything to do with reading (book critic!), writing (writer, journalist, etc), music (piano player, composer) and craft (own business, sigh)

4. Where do you see yourself living ?

-Where I've lived for the past 16+ years of my life. (at the moment)

5. Where is your favourite place to travel?

- Would it be rude of me to say no matter where I go, home is where I love the most? HAHA. Port Dickson. Sun, sand, sea water and yummy food.

6. What do you do in your free time?
 
- I read. A lot. Play the piano and listen to music. Might be dull for some, but it's heaven on earth for me.

7. Favourite clothing stores?


8. Dream car?
- I don't really have one. I see cute cars and flashy ones and fall in love. *Grins*

9. Favourite TV shows?
- At the moment, Perception, The Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, King & Maxwell.

10. Name 3 people you love?
- I can't. It would be unfair to the rest of them :P

11. Something you can't sleep without?
- A pillow and a bolster. Basically something to hug. A kitten would be good *Dreamy sigh* If only.

12. If you won 1 million pounds, what would you spend it on?


13. Your celebrity crushes?
-As of now, Logan Lerman and Liam Hemsworth. I can't resist cute guys :P

14. Favourite snack?
- Mmm. Seasoned seaweed, guava slices and chocolate :)

15. Favourite animal?
- I'm a cat lady and everyone knows that. But I also love dogs, horses, mice... you get the picture. Animals with fluff, hair and fur.

16. Favourite season?
-
At the moment? Rainy season. Also have a deep longing for winter <3

17. Favourite childhood TV shows?


18.  Name a Favourite Youtuber?
-
Comedy: nigahiga. Hairstyles: letsmakeitup1. Makeup: jenfrmheadtotoe.

19. Who do you hold close to your heart?
-Well umm, people I care most about? :D

20. A band you like at the moment?

- Boys Like Girls and The Fray :)

30 Questions Tag

1. Do you like your name?
- I wouldn't say I do or I don't, but I've never been used to people calling me by it.

2. What age would you like to be right now?

-17, so I can get my driver's license and a job :P

3. Do you have pets?

- I have...cats. Don't ask how many. Quite frankly I've lost count.

4. How many best friends do you have?

- I don't know if I have any anymore. My outlook on life is that no matter how many friends you have, ultimately you always have to walk the path of life alone.

5. What is your favorite color?


6. Do you like to go shopping?

- I live to shop, not the other way around :D Shopping is amazing.

7. Are you into sports?

-Badminton, tennis, archery. I'm not very good at it but I enjoy playing them, and that's all that matters.

8. What is your favorite hobby?

-Reading, listening to music, learning new songs on the piano and making craft stuff.

9. Do you like to read?

- I love reading more than anything.

10. What do you do when you are mad?

-Insane mad or angry mad? Insane mad: I hop around, singing ridiculous songs in a chipmunk voice and irritate everyone who gets in my way :P Angry mad: I usually try to hold my anger in and say some biting retorts. If I can't, I'd just punch the bugger in the gut.

11. What word do you catch yourself saying alot?

- "Abuden!" , "Where got?", "Dei 'cha!", "Oi!" and "Okay lah!" That's so Malaysian, lol.

12. Mcdonald's or Burger King?

- Mcdonalds :) macdonalds, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut.

13. Coke or Pepsi?

-Coke. On the rare occasions I drink carbonated drinks :)

14. Summer or Winter?

-I experience summer all the time, so winter's a rare treat for me. I do love summer though.

15. Are you nice to everyone?

- No, more often than not, I can be sarcastic and rude to people with certain attitude problems. I consider myself a generally nice (if not overly-friendly) person though.

16. Do you like swimming?

- More than I like drowning. HAHA.

17. How do you do your hair most often?

- I always, always have my hair in braids. French braid, fishtail braid, halo braid. You name it, I've done it.And the occasional ponytail.

18.  What city or state do you want to go to?

- Kuala Lumpur, if only for the book fairs and shops :3

19. What kind of ice cream is your favorite?

- Chocolate.

20.  Hot Cheetos or Doritos?
-I've tried neither and I don't really eat junk food. (Which is how I'm thinner than I'm supposed to be. HAHA)

21. Do you like school?

- I love the atmosphere, the people (with the exception of some), English , Chemistry, Computer Science and hate everything else.

22.  Are you in school?

- Now? No :P But I do go to school.

23. Do you play video games?

- Nay.

24. What do you do for fun?

- Read, spend some time alone <3 Or hang out with friends.

25. Do you talk alot on the phone?

- Lady, dude. I don't sms, whatsapp, much less speak on the phone. *Hermit ehem ehem*

26.  Are you shy or talkative?

-Shy with people I hardly know, talkative with people I'm comfortable with.

27. Do you like going outdoors?

- Of course I do.

28. Do you like rainy days?

- I love them <3

29.  What is your favorite restaurant?

- Too many to choose! Mamak? Chinese restaurant? Fast food? This is Malaysia, you can't simply choose.
 
30. Are you awesome?

- No, I'm a perfectly ordinary being.

19 Questions Tag


1. Where were you born?

    - Malaysia ( it really is truly Asia)


2. Were you named after someone?
- Definitely not. 

       

3. When was the last time you cried?
- Does tears from yawning count? 



4. Do you have any kids?
- *Splutters* Not yet, no. 



5. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
- I don't like myself very much, but yes, I suppose I might.



6. Do you have any pets?



7. Do you use sarcasm?
-Oh, frequently for someone who detests sarcasm. 



8. Would you bungee jump?
-YES.



9. What is your favorite cereal?



10. What is your eye color?
-A very dark brown. Almost black. 



11. Scary movies or happy endings?
- Happy endings. Scary movies make me want to hide under my blankets and never resurface.



12. Do you have any brothers or sisters?

- Two brothers. Unfortunately I am the only girl in my world.       



13. Computer or TV?
-Computer.



14. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
- Their attitude and looks. 

       

15. Favorite smell?
- Seasoned seaweed and freshly baked cookies.



16. Furthest you've gone away from home?



17. Do you have a special talent?

 - Reading at a "Flash" speed and writing a lot of garbage.


18. Do you have any hobbies?

       

19. Are you in love?
 - No, but I am "in like" with someone. Just an admiration.


And that's it!

I might be going to church tomorrow. I haven't been for a few months now, due to certain conflicted feelings. Lately I've been feeling as though I'm torn between two worlds. I feel like I'm at a different stage of life from the rest of my friends, and let me tell you, it ain't good. What I want from life, who I am, everything seems to be at odds with everything they are and what they want from life. They say changes can't ruin a friendship, but isolation can. Life would be a lot easier if I stop being so damn philosophical.

Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...