Friday, September 20, 2013

Wisdom begins in wonder -Socrates

Hey there! :)
I'm separating different topics into categories, in case you get confused since I do tend to ramble on :)
More gifs, less words!
(A picture is worth a thousand words, so do the maths :P)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't been online for a while. So proud of myself, sniff sniff :') Really, not being online is somewhat of a miracle these days. This is the generation of technology and virtual worlds after all.

Speaking of such, have you watched Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball music video?
(It's the oldest latest news)
My reaction:



Ricky Ricardo  OMG

I'm not even exaggerating.
My eyes buggled out of their sockets when..when..
I'm too traumatized to talk about it. HAHA. One word of advice: If you fear for your sanity, DON'T watch it. Don't.
I liked the song, and I assumed the music video would be the likes of "When I Look At You".
But it wasn't. Bad judgment on my part. Jihah did warn me not to watch me *Facepalm*
I will never hear the song again. Or I might, assuming I won't be imagining a wrecked room, hammer and all those things that has scarred me for life. (If you know what I mean)
My innocence is destroyed. Okay, not really.
Filed under traumatizing and never-to-be-visited-again videos.
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡

Okay, I might listen to the song again. Maybe. Probably. We shall see.
I do like that part of the song though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finals are in a week. A FLYING PIXIE DUST WEEK. Can you imagine that? I'm doomed. You're doomed. We're all doomed for eternity. (Drama queen, HAHA. I apologize.)

If I may pose a question (If I may..oh unicorns, I've been reading far too many Julia Quinn novels)
: Is it possible to be racist about your own race?
For example, I once heard an acquaintance of mine (She's Indian by the way) say " Yerr, Indian people's skins so dark."
Whatttt?

 40 GIFs That Say NO - Image 1

No. Just no. That ain't right, you know? I had no idea what to say.
Insulting other people's race is one thing, but to insult your own race? What are you saying about your own people? O_o. Speechless. Your race, will always be a part of who you are. If you can't accept that, who would you be? I loathe racists. I hate people who judge others by their religion and skin color.

Okay, enough with the seriousness. -____-
Just understand that racism is no funny business.
(And I can't understand why I'm talking about it, especially since I don't usually dwell on serious discussions)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stocked up on snacks for the weekend! :D  *Mentally drooling*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday's always been a relaxing day. (sort of, compared to Wednesday, it's almost heaven)
I must say I simply can't abide (big words, yay for intense dictionary browsing throughout my whole life - Who reads dictionaries? I'm even more of a bore than I thought I was) pilih kasih (favoritism - my English is horrible when it comes to certain words) teachers.

They say things like "You know that class ah, they always do their homework, do revision, clean the class, mop the whole school, volunteer to clean the canteen, feed all the stray dogs and flush the toilet after using it. But You ah,..... lengang lengong tak buat apa-apa pun (Translation: You don't do a damn thing around here. Oh God, English fail.)."



At that point, the tak guna (useless) class (namely my class), proceed to roll our eyes, sigh and tune out like the bums we are :P HAHA. Don't compare, it's not fair. (That rhymes) to us, to them and to everyone. Everyone has their own merits you need to consider. It's implausible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some guys heaved up their friend and tried to slam him into a umm..pillar (?) in school during recess. First Way Jie then Shawn.
Everyone turned and look like:



It's not as violent as it sounds :P I doubt it hurt much and they definitely deserved it. HAHA. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I went to school today and saw Form 3 and Form 5 Indian students walking around wearing sarees and traditional Indian clothing, I thought:




image
Was there some sort of party going on that I didn't know about?

But nah. HAHA. It was like a bunch of parrots parading through a flock of pigeons. Pigeons are us students with normal uniforms and parrots are the ones with colorful clothing :P No bird-cism intended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why is it when certain couples break up, the animosity that brews out of it is so overwhelming?
Can't we all just get along? O__o. It's almost uncomfortable to be around them, especially when you're familiar with both parties.
How I feel:
image

*Flips table*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After exams, we'll be free! :3
image




image

Happy potato day! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is random but why do girls like to eat salads?
Even if I want to be on a diet, I would still insist on cooking my vegetables.
I cannot tahan raw vegetables (I used to call it rotten, oops), the dressing and etc. etc.
The only salad I remember liking wasn't much of a salad...It was a fish covered in cooked veges. HAHA.








Anyone remember "White Chicks"? Old show, but it cracks me up every time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A while ago, I read a story online. (I won't mention names)
It seemed brilliant at first. Good plot, fantastic spelling and grammar, no funny names, decent characters. I was mentally praising the author in my mind with each chapter.
But when I got to the middle of the story, I had the queerest deva ju feeling like I've read it before.
Started checking the comments below and saw that the so-called writer of the story had plagiarized the work of another author from a different website.


Note this, lady. (Or man, whatever you are) It doesn't mean that if the story hasn't been published, it isn't copyrighted by its creator. How did you miss the "Property of..." and "Copyright 2013...." at the top of the story?

The reason most writers keep their writing to themselves is because they worry about plagiarism. But then again, if you keep it to yourself, there ain't anyone who is going to discover it :( So if you share stories online, be sure to copyright it, so you can fend off the damn story-stealing jackanapes. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For you internet addicts:

When you:
  1. Carry your smart phone/electronic device everywhere. (You even need it when you bathe) #water #soap #shampoo # shower #washinghair #noclotheson #toothpaste #toothbrush #brushingteeth
  2. Can't eat without Instagram-ming it first.#food #burger #cokenocaine #pizza #fastfood #gettingfat #nasilemak #burgerking #mamak #pizzahut
  3. Have a virtual girlfriend/boyfriend you've never met before, but obsess about everyday.#girlfriend #boyfriend #love #lastforever #nevermethimherbefore #stillinlovewithherhim #cyberdate #fun #exciting #happy
  4. Stay up late at night, doing useless things like checking up on FB newsfeed, Instagram and tweeting nonsense.#late #dark #midnight #cantsleep #tired #insomnia (Pah!)#bedbugs #itchy #wannadie #help #911
  5. Throw a fit when there's no Internet connection. #whythishappentomeallthetime
  6. Can't survive without finding out what's going on in other people's lives. 
  7. Are moody and quiet and constantly have your nose stuck in your phone during social gatherings.
  8. Think that people who aren't frequently using the Internet are lame.
  9. Procrastinate in doing more important things to update your social life online.
  10. Don't enjoy real outdoor activities because there's no free Wi-fi and you don't get to use your tech gadgets all the time.
If you think it's for you, then it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
But of course, it depends on the movie. I wouldn't want to be in.. Human Centipede or Final Destination per say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   
Oh Joey :')
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
briittannyyyy:

Me every single day of my life

Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
Reminds me of my brothers' dirty tactics when we were kids where they would throw ice water on my face, tickle me to death (poor toes), drag me off the bed, throw a cat on my face and etc. Oh, and I did the same to them too. HAHA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(x)

Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡

Adele is so retro.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click for all types of gifs! (You won’t regret it) ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And ta!
Till next time, amigos!

4 comments:

  1. Your article on traditional sarees is quite well-informed. I am impressed with your idea and concept regarding how traditional sarees can look fashionable and trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traditional sarees? Should i laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...