Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The End Of A Story.

this is our year❤

My dream room:
Are You Dead Yet? | via Tumblr

Hey there!

image

I went to bed at 12 am, last night. Could barely get out of bed this morning -__- Know the dread and anticipation you face when you have to take a test, and the relief you feel afterwards? Yeah, that's how I felt. HAHA. But I survived *dances a jig*

Went to the driving agency, and they took us to the exam location. Lined up and signed in on the registration form. JA, Ryan and I were literally sharing two seats for 2 hours+, HAHA. I got a buttache so I decided to sit down on the floor instead (way more comfortable). We were like:


The lady at the counter had serious problems with pronouncing people's names! LOL. It sounded like she was slurring out the names. JA, Ryan and I were wondering how she would pronounce our names.

She called my name first for the photo taking (for Learner's license). Well, sort of. She said "Char-mai-ney Teo!" several times. I just stared at her from where I was sitting
image
and thought "Who the heck is that?" and "Is she calling me?" Ryan said "Go! Just go and see if that's you." So I did, and it was. HAHA.
image

Char-mai-ney? Wow..just wow. She asked me how to pronounce my name, so I told her. Did the thumb scan and sat down for the photo. Got up and went back to my seat (on the floor). Jun Ann and Ryan went to take their photos afterwards.

The counter lady called me again, but unfortunately this time I couldn't even fathom what she said. After she said it a few more times, I finally caught the "Teo" part, and got up with my bag. She said "If you don't want to take now, take later la. Called you so many times, blah blah blah." I think I heard her say I was deaf or something. HAHA. Not my problem that you have no idea what a name sounds like. You're welcomed to ask for pronunciation classes on names though.

She called JA correctly (quite) and she called Ryan "Lion"
image
Still not as bad as mine though.

I took my number (I got 10.lol, the number is the seating) and went to find my place.
image
So I sat down, keyed in my IC number and clicked "Malaysian" (I'm surprised at all the options they had)
I chose to take the test in English, it was pretty weird doing it in English after doing the BM version. (Slightly confusing too). JA came in the room and sat right in front of me (not that I can see her with the barrier, lol)

Here's a quick confession, one of my flaws when doing a test is to speed-read, click the answer immediately and give it a quick scan before moving on to the next one. I do that in every objective test (on pen and on computer), including online quizzes which I use to take for fun :P I don't do it intentionally, it's just..programmed into me. Along with chocolate eating and crazy fits. I can't control it, it just..happens. That's the price you pay for a mind that has difficulty focusing, HAHA. I did take a longer time with questions I had trouble with (although still not a very long time -__-)

The whole time, I actually thought I was running out of time and doing it too slowly (That's how it felt anyways). When I was finished, I did a quick browse through all the questions before clicking the option to end the test. The funny thing is there's no examiner in the room, but I think they have some CCTVs in the room to prevent cheating.

I checked my results (They show it on the computer) and I passed. *cough* barely *cough* That's what happens when you don't do enough revision (I did it in the wrong language, lol! So it was mixed up in my head when it was in English. The English booklet only had Q&As, so I tried memorizing them) My marks? 43 over 50. Not too shabby for someone who did almost last minute studying.

There are 3 sections. Section A (total marks: 15), Section B (tm: 25) and Section C (tm:10).
My results:
A: 11/15
B: 25/25 (Quite proud of this one :P I guess it's the theoretical section)
C: 7/10

JA and Ryan passed too!
:)

image

When you print out the results, you can actually see how long you spent on it. I finished it in 13 minutes. 

image

Total time is 45 minutes. Which means I spent less than a minute for each question. *slaps self* What was I thinking?! LOL, okay guys, don't do that. When I was done, the girl (and the person next to her) were still there and thinking
image

I completely forgot to check the time on the computer (it was right there on the screen!) Urgh. But yeah, at least I didn't fail. I was expecting to, since I took the test in BM several times and passed one time out of infinity -___- Thank you Mother England for your wonderful language.

I hope this post will encourage you to not do what I did, and do do what you usually do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, here are some photos of the jewelry box when accessories and nonsense are thrown into it! :D










It's the last day of the year, but I'm not particularly distressed about it. End of the year happens every year at any rate. Makes no difference. 2013 was filled with great times and sadder days, but I'm not one to reminisce (anymore) and I've learned to just look for the next book. My posts have been dwindling of late, due to less dependence on social networks and boredom of technology in general.

I don't understand what people see in Facebook, Twitter (and social networks in general) anymore. Why the need for religiously updating your profile with mediocre, meaningless things? Say something sensible at least and not air out your dirty laundry for others to see. I think I rant about this a lot, but I really just..bleh! If you're asking me why I have a blog and update it (non to regularly), it's for my future self and her amnesia (I can see the future, like every other time traveler) and people, like me, who like nosing into lives of others.

School's starting on Thursday, along with TWO tuition classes. Wonders of wonder. Sigh. On the bright side, new episodes of Grimm and yada yada yada! :D YES. I heart tv shows with weird stuff <3 (Even My Strange Addiction is strangely addictive. But don't watch it when you eat or drink, LOL. You're bound to spit something out of your mouth. *don't mind that visual image*)

Till next year! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's an awful lot of accessories, the box looks amazing!
    Congrats on passing the driving test!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bad habit of hoarding things :p haha, thank you! :D

      Delete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...