Monday, December 16, 2013

The Labyrinth of Lost Souls and Isolation

Hey there!

I'm not in a cheerful mood at the moment, so I decided to post phone the Book Smackdown/Rundown till I feel crazier. (I took my imaginary meds for once, so I'm awfully depressed, lol).

I'm starting to feel more and more like a child of Hades (Hello, Nico di Angelo) every day.
(I'm not sure if there're is correct though. "There are" seems more fitting)


I know I've said this a dozen times and more, but I really, really don't like being around people. 
Not my "friends", strangers, or anyone in general. 
Maybe it's because I'm different (Multiple personality disorders and insanity problems). And I've never really fitted in anywhere, or felt comfortable being myself, even around people I thought I knew. 
Sort of feeling like Frodo when he was in possession of the ring. (Book references will stop soon enough, I promise!)

I'm starting to think that the anti-social, depressive and avoidant aspects of my personality is developing into something sinister. Despite my claim that I'm "optimistic", you ought to know that "optimistic" people have their dark days too. 
Either that, or eidolons are possessing me to ruin my life. HAHA.
Ugh, Gaea. 

I'm starting to regret signing up for caroling this year. I'm not in the mood to be jolly or festive, or "mingle" with organic life forms. Practices? Singing? Gah. How depressing. Oh well, I have a handy backup plan of whipping out a book, putting on some earphones and ignoring everybody :) 
That sounds pretty mean of me, but really, isn't that better than sitting there in silence and mentally picturing everyone as empousa and manticores, while silently wondering if I'm in Tartarus? (Okay, references, you gotta stop) 


 On a different note, isn't the title lovely? 
It sounds so wonderfully depressing and sad. 
Gosh, I have to review my life! -___- 

I'm starting to understand why I've never been social my entire life, lol. 

Can't you imagine ever being in depths of despair? -Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables. 

You know what makes me happy?
  • Watching Grimm/ The Big Bang Theory (At the moment, I'm crazy about Wesens, Grimms and adorably weird nerds) 
  • Reading reviews on anything. Quite literally, even things that I'm not marginally interested in.
  • Youtube videos. 
  • Reading blogs. 
  • Reading (as always)
  • Music with hardcore awesome drumming. 
What makes me miserable:
  • Being around happy people. (You be the Yay, I be the Nay)
  • Annoying music, that gets played over, and over again. 
  • People who I thought I knew, but I don't. 
  • Chocolate possibly being the cause of my breakouts. How can something I love hurt me so badly?
Argh, enough of depressingly emo posts! Here's a classically disconsolate twist to "Deck The Halls" 

Sing a song that's far too jolly, 
Fa la la la la, la la la la
'Tis the season to be melancholy, 
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Everyone else, looks very merry,
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Am I'm the only one who thinks that's scary?
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Stay at home till the celebration's over, 
Fa la la la la, la la la la 
Avoid all humans and hairless creatures,
Fa la la la la, la la la la

(And here it stops, because I can't think of any more ridiculous things to add)


I complained a lot about not liking to be around people. But to be honest, it's not that bad. I'm just going through a phase where being alone feels right to me :) 

No people, no people, oh yeah :D 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a less depressing note, here's a haul of things I picked up yesterday and a while ago :)
I picked this up in Guardian, IPC. 
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart :) 
It's really like butter, I'm worried it'll melt if I don't put it in the fridge O__o. 
It's a bit too girly pink for me, but it looks fine if I blend it out.


A double piercing earring from Diva. It was the cheapest I could find that's relatively classy :)
I'm sorely tempted to get a third piercing, but I'm not sure if I really want it yet.

Turquoise/teal necklace.
With beads.

Without.
This necklace, is gorgeous. It reminds me of the one I bought in Melaka, only it's more of a turquoise/teal. If you don't know already, I love unique gemstones :P This was only RM 15. 

in2it Conditioning Mascara. 
This really works, I think it made my lashes longer. LOL. 

In2it Gel Tint in Melon

Got it for only RM 7-8 on discount :) 
I think it works really well. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo In Audacious Asphalt 
Love the name, love the color.
It's a silvery-blue shade, not the taupe it appears to be. 
Accidentally ripped off the black label on top, because of some genius who placed an extremely sticky bar code thing on top of it. 
Got this on discount, which is great because otherwise I wouldn't have bought it :) 
The only other color I'm interested in is Edgy Emerald though. 

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie.
I love the color. I like it even more than Sweet Tart :) 
The only pinks I like, are of makeup descent. I hate pink bags, shoes and everything else. 

Oh, I recently discovered that Hot Huez has 4 special deluxe shades, which I'm dying to get, but I can't find it anywhere :(


Isn't it just my misfortune to never get what I wish for?
Sigh, I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

Till next time!

P.S. I promise, the next post will be the book smack/rundown!
P.P.S. Is it just me or are my depressing posts slightly too cheerful to be really depressing? CURSE THE HAPI PILLS.

2 comments:

  1. Aww you're not the only one. Maybe we should all make an anti social society or something :p
    I love the earrings btw. They look really cute *___*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, an anti social society sounds lovely :) aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...