Monday, December 30, 2013

Why Driving Can Drive You Mad.

" When you realize that everything around you is changing, and that you're not the same person you used to be." 

Hey there!

I'm currently taking a break from swotting for the Highway Code test tomorrow.

(This is what happens when you use a webcam to take photos -__-) 

Oh, did I mention that I'm studying in both BM and English? 
And it's driving me CRAZY.

The driving agency I signed up at gave me a manual in English, while the academy gave me one in BM. 
The problem is the KPP test program is in BM, and I'm planning to take it in English.

Which basically means I have to multi-task. UGH. 

I tried doing the test three times, and FAILED miserably (It was all near misses) ALL THREE TIMES. 
THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. 

I'm serious, the Highway Code test in BM is like trying to sing in Mandarin or speak Tagalog (which I can't). It is so DIFFICULT (or I'm just plain dumb..yeap. more likely.) compared to reading the manual I got in English. So here's a tip, if your BM is almost as bad as mine, remember to ask your driving agency for an English copy. 

Oh, sparks it. I'm just going to read the English manual and burn  gently place the BM one in a place where I can never see it again. 

On the bright side, I did pass the color blind test with flying colors (pun intended) 

If getting the Learner's license is this bad, how bad will it be to actually learn how to drive? HAHA. 


Save yourself a headache and have a older brother  chauffeur drive you around. 

Another tip, take the lecture and test (well, just bring one along) with a friend or sibling if you can.
It can be pretty scary being in a roomful of people you don't know. 

School is starting in a few days, I'm actually pretty happy and relieved to go back to school after such lazy, (at times) boring days where I wasn't productive in the least. (I'm going to take this back in a few weeks, after having to wake up early and all that poop) Not to mention tuition and Rangers. 

I miss the peaceful, quiet reading times during recess and going drunk in class when the teacher's not around. But not the waking up early, studying and homework part :P

I'm also going back to Add Maths tuition after a 2 month hiatus. I'm still not sure why I'm taking this subject. And Physics too. I mean, I love the Big Bang Theory, but for some reason I really dislike Physics. HAHA. Chemistry is okay, passable at best. And ICT and English are my cherished ones <3 Other subjects are just meh.

I'll probably stop going to church next year. If I can. I feel like church is more like a fraternity than anything else nowadays. I don't feel God's presence any more when I'm there. Maybe it's just a phase I'm going through, but I'm tired of the way I feel when I'm there.

Let me ask you, what is your view on life? 
Being a realist (even more so than an optimist), I don''t believe that best friends are forever and that every story has a happy ending. I believe in miracles and wonders, but I also understand pain and suffering. When I see the way people are now, how infidelity and betrayals have become so common, I wonder if this is the way humans will cease to exist. Torn to shreds by the darkness in our hearts, ripped apart by everything we hold most dear. Life is superficial. Nothing lasts forever. 

They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What about the ugliness of human nature?

When one chapter of your life closes, another one begins. 




1 comment:

  1. Very deep.My view in life is kind of simple, at least, I try to keep it that way.
    Give as much as possible.
    That's all.

    ReplyDelete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...