Sunday, July 27, 2014

TMI Tag

Yes, I'm a clumsy ninja. 
HI-YAHHH! *Breaks vase by accident* *Stares at broken vase* *Silently tiptoes away* 

Life Update:

Friday (25 July 2014)

Felt so lazy to go to school today. Most of my friends/schoolmates didn't come either. But A and Dapple wanted to go for CF, so we went to school, grumbling and sighing about how we could have stayed at home.


First period, we did a short Chemistry exercise while excitedly discussing something when the teacher was busy. Looked at the doorway towards the end of class and saw Daniel giving someone a piggyback ride. (Seriously, those guys have an intense bromance.) Then saw Fishcake, and went through the usual routine of sighing at Dapple when she got hyper and told him "I love your eyelashes!" and feeling amused when I saw his not-again-this-happens-everyday-why-me expression. 


During Moral class, Teacher B asked me if I'm okay, because I went home early the day before, due to ninjas stabbing me in the stomach. I said I feel fine, just have a lingering feeling of wanting to puke (rainbows). After writing notes, she allowed us to just chill or listen to her stories about her days as a student (which was actually quite interesting, but I can't be as hardworking as she was) 


Recess time was funny. Talked to Daniel when he came up to us. Sam (DH) came up to us (A, Dapple, Daniel, me) and started whispering into Daniel's ear after pulling him away. Reminds me of someone who kept doing the same thing in Pow Wow (and got drenched for that) 


After mumbling for a while, Daniel said (really fast) to us, "Going cf?" three times while turning to each of us. We replied "Yes, yes and yes!" Dapple asked "Why can't he ask us that question directly?" Daniel said " Because of SOMEONE" and started making weird noises. LOL, guys. Then Reuben, Fishcake, Jagdesh and the others turned up. Daniel saw "Apple Dapple. #melovesyou #socheesy" written on Dapple's arm (by yours truly) and cue a conversation about cheesy pickup lines. (Dap: Did you just fart? Cause you blew me away! #nigahiga) 


Aqil went up behind Daniel and Daniel did something very, very evil and Fishcake said "He looks like he's gonna cry" while gesturing to Aqil. Daps, A and I just stared at them, open mouthed. Aqil started teasing Fishcake about Dapple (due to someone having a ridiculous notion that they like each other. I mean, girls and guys can be very close and just be friends/bros/sistas, okay) 


Fishcake got annoyed and smacked his face with the paper. Aqil looked so surprised, everyone started laughing. We went back to class when the bell rang. When English class ended, Dapple actually went up to Puan Ashikin and asked her, "Teacher, do you prefer Pegasus or unicorns?" She chose Pegasus! (A and I were whooping and getting really excited at the back of the class) 


I started making micro braids on A's ponytail. Vemlan kept disturbing me, so I took his hand and squeezed it so hard, his fingers cracked. He still persisted in annoying me, so I got frustrated and tried to doodle his face with a pink highlighter. He said "Why won't you be nice? Like last time?" I snorted and replied "Since when exactly was I a nice person to you?!" He just grinned at me and left. 


Maths class was fun. Daps and I joined tables with A and MS at the back of the class, so after writing down the exercise and completing it...we started taking photos and videos :D Cause we cray cray. It was really funny, trying not to collapse from laughter at the suspicious looks from our Maths teacher. I asked Vemlan, "Unicorns or Pegasus?" He said "Go Pegasus!" I replied "Yes!" And we did a double high five in front of a disgruntled Dapple and excited A.

Dapple and I.
My face in the bottom left photo is so monkey like.

MS and A

We doodled on our hands.

A and Daps.

MS and A.

Dapple and me.

Vemlan took the photos because he's tall, HAHA. 
Thanks man. 

Lucky Syukri surrounded by girls.

I was doing a Pegasus pose, Dapple was doing a unicorn one :P

I love my classmates.. you guys are awesome :D 

I looked at my watch and said to A and Daps "Guys, hurry! We gotta go for CF!" Then we went out of our class, laughing and yelling "Happy holidays!" to our friends. 

   CF was fun. Started with praise and worship, but only DH and I knew the song (lol). There weren't enough booklets for everyone (short of one), so the teacher opened up my book and saw the Chemistry exercise I left inside. She stared at it hard and said "Ehh...why does it have diagrams?" I glanced at her expression and started laughing. "It's m-my chemistry p-paper!" She smacked me on the arm with the paper and said "Cheh, girl. You confused me!" 

    She brought cookies and jam tarts (another teacher gave it to her). Edward's face was like:
 
Tried really hard not to laugh at him, when he started fangirling about the food. 
But I couldn't help myself. 

   During discussion, Daniel popped a cookie in his mouth, so it looked swollen. A, Dapple and I couldn't stop laughing when we looked at him. Especially when the teacher commented on it and looked horrified :P 

   Towards the end, we were choosing the topics to pray for. I just kept silent, because I didn't have anything to pray for. Then someone asked "So...who's gonna do the opening prayer?" Everyone looked at me and said "MAINE!" I looked horrified and said "I ain't gonna do the opening prayer. No wants to!" 

   Teacher said "It's okay, I'll do it. Don't pressure her till she doesn't want to come for CF anymore." and asked me to pray for DH's church camp. I agreed, grudgingly. HAHA. I can pray for camps/trips better than I can for the opening, because I have an idea of what to say. Opening is like "Lord, thank you for bringing us together here today.." and after that, I'm at loss for words. But it was pretty fun. I quite enjoy CF. 

Tuition was fun although I couldn't help feeling restless (no mood to study). I mumbled a lot, went a bit loony and silly, and grumbled about having to draw so many diagrams. 

Saturday:
    I woke up really late (slept for 10 hours) about 2 pm. Someone (anonymous for a reason) asked me if I wanted to hang out with him, and I said I would, for a while. We just went to McD's for ice-cream and had a really serious discussion about something. (Yeah, so vague, I know. HAHA. Don't ask me for more details, my lips are sealed) 

   He wanted my advice about something that was bothering him, so I advised him and tried to encourage him to be more positive. (I'm not very good at dishing out words of wisdom, but people still ask me for advice, so..thanks for uhh..thinking I can help) 

And if you saw us there together... no, we are not secretly dating -.- so don't give me suspicious glances, LOL.

   The thing about guys' friendships is that sometimes it's hard to find friends who empathize and understand people's problems. Most of the guys I know are usually blunt and say "It's not that difficult. What are you afraid of?" And the worst sort is the ones who tell you to just "deal with it." and scorn you. Yeah, easy for you to say. Not to say that girls aren't like that too though.

   He said I changed a lot. I asked him "In a good way or bad?" He blinked a lot and said "Good, I guess. Now you're so chill. Like you don't care. Last time, whenever I say something wrong, you'd surely get pissed off and belasah (hit) me." He found it really funny when I told him someone said I'm a nice person even though I'm lanci (arrogant) -__- 

   Went home and had a lovely time, reading on the couch until 7 pm. Then I got ready and went to Aeon to go shopping with Aijean :D We met in Daiso, I bought a earphone cord holder and a packet of small hair ties (I run out of hair ties really quickly, the way people lose bobby pins) Then went to the cinema to buy tickets for TFIOS (watching it again). She wanted to watch it, I was okay with watching it again and well, popcorn.. 

    We went to Watsons, and bought a bunch of stuff. Walked around again after that. Met Way Jie near Espirit, but didn't stop to chat. We grinned at each other. He showed me his pinky finger and I showed him the rock sign. Aijean thought I was showing him the finger. HAHA. 

    After that, we sat down in the resting place (with plants everywhere) next to Starbucks and just chatted a lot. (I talk too much sometimes, can't control my mouth) Then we went home and here I am now :)

Main objective of this post: Too Much Information Tag I was nominated by Yasmine of Cloudy Dreams to do the TMI tag! :D (Thank you so much for nominating me! *sends virtual chocolate, flowers and hug* :3)

And here goes!

1: What are you wearing?

- I was wearing a black long sleeved shirt (rolled up to my elbows) and floral skirt with a braided belt to see if it looked good. Now, I'm wearing a faded grey shirt with denim shorts.

2: Ever been in love?
- Yes, the first time I ate mint chocolate. Sparks flew. The skies lighted up. A romantic cheesy melody was played. And my life changed in an instant. *grins* I'm serious, but in love with a person? No, not yet. 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
- Only ever had one boyfriend, and we were more of friends than an actual couple. So our "breakup" was extremely amicable. But I have had a horrible falling out with a guy who wasn't my boyfriend but we're friends again now, though not as close as we used to be.

4: How tall are you?
- 5'7 - 5'8 (somewhere in between)

5: How much do you weigh?
- Hovering around 50 kg? (Cause, ya know..of my heavy muscles. LOL just kidding..Them be fats)

6: Any tattoos?
- Nope. I'm quite terrified of needles, so.. I've always wanted an eagle/SPQR tattoo though. The Bible says Christians aren't allowed to get tattoos, so..*sigh*

7: Any piercings?
- Double piercings in each ear. I'm planning to pierce my cartilage someday. And get another set of lobe piercings. 

8: OTP?
- Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Leo Valdez and Calypso. (Heroes of Olympus), Gollum and The Ring (just kidding). Me and my bed (not kidding). Or Me and a huge library with endless books.

9: Favorite show?
- Grimm, The Big Bang Theory, The King of Queens, Sherlock, CSI (all), Criminal Minds, The Listener, Bones, NCIS, NCIS (LA), Psych and Warehouse 13. (I don't watch tv shows often these days, I have my nose stuck firmly into books again)

10: Favorite bands?
- Simple Plan, Daughtry, Linkin Park, Lady Antebellum, Green Day, Hillsong, Planetshakers, Maroon 5, One Republic, Paramore. (I usually listen to instrument songs these days though)

11: Something you miss?
- My bed. The library in Amstleveen. Hanging out with my friends. 

12: Favorite song?
- I don't really have one particular favorite song. But I would say All of Me, written by Jon Schmidt of the Piano Guys. (Not the one by John Legend..I like it too) It's a piano instrumental song.

13: When is your birthday?
- 21st January 1997. Fun fact: I'm one day younger than JA (my cousin) so we were almost twin cousins.

14: Zodiac sign?
- Aquarius :) 

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
-  (I've written a longer post about this, somewhere in here
Besides the usual (honesty, decency, loyalty..), 

  • Humbleness and confidence (being grateful for what he has, not be arrogant),
  • Must NOT be a player (I scorn guys who see girls are prizes to be won, instead of actual human beings) 
  • Have a sense of humor and knows how to be immature (mentally) and sarcastic (in a non-offensive way - don't be sarcastic when there's nothing to be sarcastic about -.-)
  • Cares more about personality than looks. I mean looks attract, but personality is what reels the fish in, hook, line and sinker. Um, I mean guys. 
  • Hardworking and intelligent (not in studies, but in street smarts)
  • Open-mindedness but still respects traditional values.
  • I want a nice guy, not a major douchebag. HAHA.

16: Favorite quote?
- Well, besides that one I usually state (which is stated at the bottom of my blog), 









17: Favorite actor?
- Jim Parsons of the Big Bang Theory :3 

18: Favorite color?
- Black, first and foremostly. Then turquoise blue. Sapphire blue. Forest green. Red.

19: Loud music or soft?
- Depends on my mood. When I'm angry or restless, loud. When I'm sad, soft. When I'm feeling normal, a combination of both!

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- I usually lie on my bed or couch and listen to some music or sleep.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
- About 10 minutes..unless I get distracted while thinking about life.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- For school, about 20 minutes. A quick shower, getting dressed, taking wallet and watch, then braiding my hair. 

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- Yes *hangs head in shame* Some guys were teasing me, pulling my hair, taking my stuff and generally being awful nuisances. So I lost my temper and attacked them. Someone's pants got ripped once. HAHA. What a shame.

24: Turn on?
- Sincerity (people who stay true to themselves), optimism, courage, good humor.

25: Turn off?
- Emotional immaturity (taking things personally, making a fuss about everything), dishonesty, rudeness, unwillingness to see his own faults and refusal to change the worst of himself.

26: The reason I joined YouTube Blogger?
- I love blogging. It helps me remember things which I'd most likely forget, unburdens my mind, releases creativity, discover more people who blog and improves my English.

27: Fears?
- Cockroaches, high places, amphibians.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
- I had an emotional breakdown because of some things I was dealing with (namely, trying to change my mindset to be more optimistic and stop caring so much about people). Threw and slammed pillows against the wall and cupboard. Punched a very fragile door repeatedly. Cuddled my cats. Then I cried and fell asleep. (It worked, I woke up, feeling refreshed and determined) 

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
- I said it to Dapple. #melovesyouthree 

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Blogger Name?
Blog url:
- Banana: someone who doesn't speak Mandarin (yellow on the outside, white on the inside..so racist. HAHA) 
- Chocolate: I love chocolate. 
- Maine: My nickname, which everyone calls me by.

Blog page name:
- Maine Lyn: My name, extremely shortened.
- Reader: I read a lot.. to the point people have given up on trying to get my attention when I'm reading.
- Writer: I write, and enjoy it thoroughly.
- Loner: I love people. I do. But I also enjoy the rare times which I have to myself. When I can do anything I like. I go to Aeon alone sometimes, and walk around then sit down, with a drink and snack and just observe people or think deep thoughts.
- Dreamer: I daydream a lot. Sometimes I reminisce or have flashbacks or think about things to the point I lose focus of reality and come back to earth extremely confused.

31: Last book you read?
- I'm currently reading a continuation of the Malory Towers series by Enid Blyton (written by Pamela Cox) so umm..Summer Term at Malory Towers?

32: The book you’re currently reading?
- Winter Term at Malory Towers

33: Last show you watched?
- Body Of Proof.

34: Last person you talked to?
- My dad. Before him, Aijean, LOL. 

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- Close friend whom I share a rocky relationship with because we disagree about everything, but still like each other.

36: Favorite food?
- Spaghetti, seasoned seaweed, mint chocolate, milk chocolate, strawberries with sugar, mangoes, pizza, hot cup tom yam noodles, chicken.

37: Place you want to visit?
- Germany, England, Greece, Italy, Rome.

38: Last place you were?
- Port Dickson...

39: Do you have a crush?
- I might. Sort of. Like. Someone. But frankly, I'm quite tired of guys. And dealing with the side effects of liking someone makes me feel *dot dot dot*..so.. Sorry. I could like someone, but I'm extremely reluctant to. 

40: Last time you kissed someone?
- Does a kitten count? Then today. 

41: Last time you were insulted?
- Oh, yesterday. My friend told me someone said I'm lanci (arrogant). How kind of that bloated durain to speak so blatantly to her about me in such an offensive manner :)

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
- Sour, peppermint. 

43: What instruments do you play?
-Piano and guitar, though not as frequently as I used to.

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
- I wear two plain black/white/colored ear studs on each of my ears. And my name necklaces, of course. 


45: Last sport you played?
- Monkey ball. 

46: Last song you sang?
- Uhhh....I guess the Psych theme song when I was watching it? HAHA. 

47: Favorite chat up line?
- I don't have one.. Just "Hey, what's up? is good enough for me.

48: Have you ever used it?
- Yeah, all the time :P

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
- Today (Saturday), with Z, then Aijean :)

50: Who should answer these questions next?
A: NeverLand
Dapple: Apple Dapple
Joy: Chocolate for Joy
Aijean: JEANS

I'm blogging past 1 am in the morning, and simply exhausted. Going to be up all night, rooting my phone and lounging around. Won't be going to church tomorrow, simply because I don't want to :)

Wrote this on the spur of the moment in my comment to Dapple's new page. 
It's really weird and ridiculous, but..yeah :3

Till next time!




(Can't upload the video, guys. Sorry.) 

8 comments:

  1. Ahah great post! Yayy hugs and chocolate and flowers!! *Maniacal laugh* I love things.
    I'm always very excited when school starts! Haha reading that you weren't was very odd for me... >_<
    Ahh you did the TMI post! Did you like it? The banana thing is so racist but kind of funny to be honest! :) I didn't know that yet!
    Haha the poem is amazing! <3 "This poem would sound pretty strange if it were a song" I love you. :P I literally burst out in laughter and tears!!
    I'm going to go check out Dapple, Aijean, A and Joy's blogs now... ^^ Haha yay funtime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it even though its virtual XD I am excited about school, just not when I'm feeling lazy :p

      Really enjoyed doing the tag :D The banana thing is actually a common thing here.. "Don't speak Chinese? BANANA"

      Aww thank you :3 I know it's kinda strange but I hope it was interesting!

      Yayy, have fun :D

      Delete
  2. You are my clumsy ninja! Me loves you four! Awww nevermindlah next time bluetooth that video. Hahaha I had fun too. Love your TMI tag. Gosh Maine my first love is SNICKERS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so sweet! :p alright, next time I see you. Ikr, awesome day :3 me glad you likes. But still you fangirl more about
      unicorns!

      Delete
  3. Awww that's a super cute poem.
    BUT the plural of Pegasus is Pegasi. So you might wanna fix that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! HAHA but nah, I'm too lazy to bother changing it

      Delete
  4. Lol I'm tired of guys too. Loved your selfies.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...