Saturday, August 23, 2014

Third Liebster Award :)

*krik krik* *Smug glance* Me likes you guys.
Hey there! :)

Note:
This post won't contain much about my week. Because:
1. Most of the previous posts was mostly about that.
2. I've rather missed writing a post on my opinions.
3. I need to work on my grammar and stuff, cause I've been throwing in a lot of M'sian slang and nonsensical words into my posts lately.
4. I'm in that mood where I'm not precisely blur, but just absent-minded. I see things happen, but my brain is snoozing so I don't bother reacting to them. (This happens whenever I don't sleep enough) So if you talk to me, but I just stare at you blankly, don't think anything of it :P

Short Update:
  1. A lot of things (not necessarily good) have been happening lately. 
  2. I'm awfully grumpy and feeling very much unlike myself, because I have NO available combat boots. I'm itching to buy another pair. I think I'm wearing out my current ones, so I should give it a break. 
  3. I feel the urge to write a story. I just don't have the time to do it :l
  4. Went to school last Thursday for the Merdeka Celebration. It was fun. Hung out in other classes for a while. 
  5. Kyle tried to take a photo of me and Way Jie together cause he had this insane idea that we're dating. Both of us were denying it at the top of our lungs, when I flippantly remarked "He's like a bro to me." Kyle stared at me in amazement and said "Did you just bro-zone him?!" I grinned and chirped "Yeap. I believe I did." Being the idiot he is, Way Jie clutched his shirt and said "Ouch, my heart. Broken." Pleaseee, I know better :P
  6. I made "krik krik" noises when people were taking selfies. I did it to Kyle and Yi Wen so many times, they got fed up and decided to try to take a photo/video of me krik-king them, but I covered my face with a file.
Photos:
(Credits to myself, MS, Aqil, A)
Warning: Some expressions are ridiculously weird XD
Heart sign by Dapple.

Dapple and I :)

Playing around with photo editing effects on phone.

Aqil and me. Photobombed by A and Dapple. *shakes head*

MS, me, Dapple.


Told A that she missed out on a lot of selfies cause she went to another class. She whipped out her iPod in the SPBT daerah room and we took some photos :)

I'm gonna take a break from braids for a while. Maybe try buns :3

Me, Yi Wen, Dapple. 

Me, Ashikin, Dapple.

Taking photos of MS and Seh Qi when they took selfies. 

Last period, we were bored so... :D

Dapple 'krik krik' with Khai, Fishcake *eyebrows!*, Raymond (Lemon/Nikki)
...............Me thinks I'm

Went to Jaya One, chilled at this cafe. 

The chocolate drink wasn't sweet enough, so I added a lot of sugar into it. 

This American Chocolate Cake has been my favorite cake for years :3 
Used to buy this after visiting the dentist.. #theirony. But now I buy it on some Sundays after Rangers. 
Only a slice, mind you. I don't eat an entire cake a week, as much as I want to.

Bought a monopod! :D Yay. 
It comes with a bluetooth shutter. Which means, there's no need to set a timer. 
Just connect to the phone's bluetooth and click the shutter. 
The annoying part is I ordered it in black, but it arrived in orange -___- 
Just my luck. 
Oh well. 

Saw Popin' Cookin' in Cold Storage, but didn't have a chance to buy it cause I planned to use my money for other things.

Video:

video

Dapple, MS and I :D
#goingcraycray #itwasfun

The Liebster Award :)


(Recycled from my first and second Liebster Award)

I was nominated by Yasmine of the Cloudy Dreams for this award! :) (Thank you so much! *sends virtual cookies and a hug*)

Eleven Facts About Me:

  1. Most of my friends are friendly and popular people, which is why sometimes I'm baffled about why they're friends with a ambivert person like me, because I tend to be reclusive even though I do enjoy social interaction.
  2. I love listening to Christian songs (Hillsong, Planetshakers, Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman) even though I'm not a very religious person, because somehow it makes me feel closer to God. 
  3. My friends and I created a new language: "You jelly?" "I likey" "Me no likey you" and various sarcastic phrases like "I clap for you" (followed by two short claps) and "Krik krik" (whenever someone does something sweet/take selfies)
  4. If I don't braid my hair, wear my specs and wear combat boots, people actually have difficulty recognizing me.
  5. I'm often blur/obtuse/oblivious/absent-minded/dense when it comes to noticing people or noticing that people notice me, because I tend to daydream or fall asleep in my head and not notice anything. 
  6. Throughout most of my life, I feel like I'm living each day without really feeling anything. I can be happy/sad/annoyed on the surface, but deep down I'm numb. It's rare, the days when things pierce my heart and make me feel something. 
  7. I've been an avid reader since I was four. My parents/guardians used to take me (and my bros) off at the bookstore (anywhere with books really) and we'd stay there for hours without getting bored. Hardly ever watched tv or used the computer. 
  8. I didn't discover my love for playing musical instruments until I quit taking music lessons. I used to think that taking lessons/exams were a chore, and it chained me to the piano. Once I began learning on my own accord, I found out that I really enjoyed it. 
  9. I plan to get two more lobe piercings and a cartilage piercing, then dye my hair turquoise when I turn eighteen. 
  10. I can never tell when guys are flirting or just being friendly. So to avoid embarrassing myself, I constantly assume they're being friendly even if it's extremely obvious that they're flirting. I can't even tell when I'm flirting with someone. (Yeap, that's how bad of a flirt I am)
  11. I can be sarcastic and outspoken if I wanted to, but I usually stay quiet and answer nicely because I don't want to draw attention to myself.

Eleven Questions To Answer:
1. Reading or writing? 
- Choosing either one would be like asking me to choose an arm or leg to cut off :P Both endeavors are equally important to me. Without reading, I won't be able to discover new stories, expand my vocabulary and broaden my imagination. Without writing, I wouldn't have a chance to practice creating new stories and ideas. 

2. Which fictional characters (pick a total of five) would you love to have dinner with?
- Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Annabeth Chase (PJO) and uhh... Shawn Spencer and Gus from Psych. 

3. What's your favourite piece of clothing (that you own)?
- Does clothing include boots? *hopeful look* No? Okay. *sniffs* I would say... at the moment... my floral skirt and long-sleeved black top. 
(It's rather hard to see, but you get the idea)

4. Are you excited about Doctor Who season eight? Why/why not? Who is your favourite Doctor?
- To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Doctor Who so I'm not really excited about it. Also, I'm not very certain that I'd like the new Doctor (O.o) I liked the 10th and 11th Doctors (Matt Smith and David Tennant) because I think they were the most interesting ones.

5. Which YouTubers do you watch most?
- Ryan Higa, Frmheadtotoe, Kayley Melissa, Lavitadolly333

6. What do you think you'll be doing five years from now?
- Studying in college or graduating or going to work. As a writer, travel journalist or beautician maybe.

7.How many times have you been nominated for a Liebster Award?
- This is the third time :D

8. Last thing you ate?
- I just ate spaghetti and I'm thinking of a way to convince my mum that chocolate cake would be good for a sick person. Or maybe make some porridge...Hmm. 

9. Something good that happened this week?
- Got to spend some time with Meg, last Sunday after not seeing her for weeks. 
- Had a great time in school last Thursday with my friends.
- Saw a beautiful sunset.
-Drooled at different types of Pringles.

10. (Going to steal Sammie's question) Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Why?
- I want to be a mermaid! I love the ocean, I've always wanted to breath underwater, I think fins are cool and I think it's be fascinating to explore the ocean :3

11. Any hidden talents?
- I break vases/mirrors/mugs with alarming frequency and without intending to. 
Questions My Nominees Have To Answer (Have to, sounds harsh, so I'd change that to want):

  1. When you go shopping, what are the sort of things that would interest you?
  2. Favorite outfit? 
  3. Would you rather be musical, creative or talented in writing?
  4. Favorite unusual snack?
  5. What do you dislike most in a person's personality?
  6. Does the opinion of others about you affect you in any way?
  7. Are you: rebellious, a stickler to the rules or a little of both?
  8. If you like someone, would you admit to it at all?
  9. Who knows you best? (And would you drag that person to the grave too when you die, so that your secrets are not revealed?)
  10. Describe a recent experience that you don't ever want to forget.
  11. Are you an open book or a secretive person?
My Nominees:
Esther
Dapple
Joy
Jeans
(And yes, this is a ploy to make you blog more, without asking you to directly :P I know you've done the award before, but a second nomination wouldn't hurt)
And I tag ANYONE reading this! :D Leave a comment for me to check it out if you do. 

I've been down with a fever/flu/sore throat since Thursday, but I'm feeling better today :)

Oh, and I bought a new pair of boots! (But it won't arrive till September)


Anyway, till next time! 


16 comments:

  1. Pffft, I didn't krik krik with them. Hmph
    Haaha, I like how the photos turned out pretty and funny. The video though hahaa.
    Aww girl hope you feel better
    *sends insanity pills*
    take it girl, you need it!
    Babe, hope you feel better and thankies for tagging me! <3 *kisses trees*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me jelly you got to take photos with them :P (krik krik is Ms and Khai then, they comel)

      Ikr, I liked the photo taking and video taking :D best day of the week.

      I feel aites :) and thankies for the pills girl.

      Hey that tree is MINE. O.o

      Delete
    2. IKR?!
      Yeah, they are too sweet. Haihh
      No problem girl.
      Dude, you are my tree! -.+

      Delete
    3. Yeah they are :3

      Oh, I thought you were talking about the guys XD

      Delete
  2. The boots look awesome *__* I was thinking about buying boots too, but the heat just makes me go like "uhh.. maybe later..."
    The video wasn't there at all (just a big blank)
    Yay, pringles!! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR <3 Rainbow drools. Ohh, it's pretty hot here too sometimes, but when I'm wearing boots, I don't notice my feet feeling hot or sweaty (O.o)
      Aww :l I was hoping it'd work.
      I love pringles *__*

      Delete
  3. Haha. Very nice Liebster award, very nice answers, and very nice photos too ;). I love Malaysia and I love your blog. xx

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading :D ! I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  4. OMG MAINE WHY HAVENT YOU POSTED ANYTHING YOUR POSTS WERE SOMETHING I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY WEEK. I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH. SORRY FOR THE CAPS.
    PS. I finally bought myself boots (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's so sweet XD haha, I'm recovering from a fever now, so I think the next post will be soon :) OH MY GOSH, did you say boots? I wanna see what it looks like *___*

      Delete
  5. Aww, I just love your blog so much!:)
    I'm so glad Catalina mentioned your blog on her post, or else I would have missed out on discovering such a nice blog! New blog to add into my reading list!<3
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you stopped by! :) I'm pretty excited about reading your blog too <3

      Delete
  6. The chocolate cakes look so good... what Bakery is that?

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know *__* It's a local Chinese bakery, but I forgot its name XD

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the Liebster Award! I also thought your selfies were adorable! :)

    -Riley XO

    ReplyDelete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...