Monday, December 15, 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hey there! :)

#ThursdayThrowback

    I've been reading many reviews on the blogsphere about the Batiste Dry Shampoo and I'm curious to try most of the flavors (XXL Volume, A Hint Of Colour: Medium and Brunette, Oriental, Monochrome, Floral, Wild, Fresh, Cherry, Graffiti and Paisley) I've tried Blush once, it had a floral scent (which I liked) but it would be nice to try more flavors too :) 

   It really does work in making my hair less greasy and freshening up my hair. The only downside is, if you spray too closely to your roots, it could leave a white residue. But I think you're supposed to spray it from a certain distance from your head. '

   It's not easy to find stores which sell Batiste dry shampoo in Malaysia. So far, I've seen a lot of people selling it online but at the price range of RM 35-40, which doesn't include postage; making it not so affordable. Check out this website: HealthHub, they're selling it for RM 24.90 if I'm not mistaken. (And they have the Crazy Rumors lip balms too, omg)

Note: This post was written for a giveaway. 

Till next time! :)



P.S. I'm thinking about starting a review blog, since I'd have plenty of time on my hands.....but I'm not sure if I should :3

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog <3 check out my new post here http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...