(I apologize in advance for the crappy editing, I'm too lazy to make a nicer one)
I found this tag on Catalina's blog, and it's actually titled "Your Year In Review" but my brain processed it as "My Year In Review" *facepalm* So here it is :)
1.What one event, big or small, are you going to tell your grandchildren about?
- Umm, I don't know. Graduation? :D #andmeetingsomanyawesomepeople #senioryear And how much I enjoyed high school (of course I'd lie a little, and pretend I was a saint. HAHA. Yeah..they ain't gonna believe that)
- Memorable, challenging, exciting.
3.What new things did you discover about yourself?
- I discovered that I feel bad when people do nice things for me because I don't deserve it. #loveyouguysbtw. I'm emotionally unstable. I care too much and I care too little. I find it hard to show people who I really am. I don't like attention from people who only like me for who they expect me to be. I'm not as anti-social as I thought I was.
4.What single achievement are you most proud of?
- I can't really think of any.. Ermm, getting good results for English throughout my schooling life? I guess.
5.What was the best news you received?
6.What was your favourite place that you visited in 2014?
- Avillion, Port Dickson. Because I love the beaccchhhhhhh.
7.Which of your personal qualities turned out to be the most helpful this year?
- My determination when it comes to cleaning and organizing. #houseisprettycleanrightnow
8.Who was your number one go-to person that you could always rely on?
- I would say DD and A. I don't think that anyone else cares. (Or I'm just uncomfortable bringing up the issue to them)
9.Which new skills did you learn?
- I've been working on my computer skills. This year, I learned a lot from ICT classes. Programming, managing a database and interactive multimedia.
10.What, or who, are you most thankful for?
- I'm thankful for all the friends I have. And for brothers to annoy. And parents who spoil me with things I love.
11.If someone wrote a book about your life in 2014, what kind of genre would it be? A comedy, love story, drama, film noir or something else?
- A comedy. So many hilarious things happened this year.
12.What was the most important lesson(s) you learnt in 2014?
- Friendships doesn't last forever. But even if someone leaves your life, it doesn't mean that he/she isn't your friend anymore.
- You shouldn't get into a relationship just for the sake of having one
(Actually I've known this for years, but what happened this year just reaffirmed my opinion)
- Hugs really do make me feel better when I'm sad.
13.Which mental block(s) did you overcome?
- Can't think of any... (my only mental block is Mathematics, and I can't overcome that.)
14.What 5 people did you most enjoy spending time with?
- DD, A, Aijean, Meg, Esther, Joy (and the guys too lah, HAHA. Sorry, ladies first)
15.What was your biggest break-through moment career-wise?
- I HAVE NO CAREER.
16.How did your relationship to your family evolve?
- Nothing really changed.
17.What book or movie affected your life in a profound way?
- I can't think of any. I'm an avid reader, so every book I read affects me in some way. (Although The Blood Of Olympus made me cry, because I was pretty upset the series is over)
18.What was your favourite compliment that you received this year?
- You. Is. Pretty. (Gonna get specs for those poor guys.)
19.What little things did you most enjoy during your day-to-day life?
- Chatting with friends (erm, sometimes), messing with the piano, blogging, reading, cooking.
20.What cool things did you create this year?
- Fishtail bracelets, hairstyles :)
21.What was your most common mental state this year (e.g.
excited, curious, stressed)?
- Somewhere between anger + loneliness and happiness + feeling alive.
22.Was there anything you did for the very first time in your life
- Reconnected with old friends from forever ago.
23.What was your favourite moment spent with your friends?
- Too many moments. So hmm..I don't have a favorite.
24.What major goal did you lay the foundations for?
- Focused on my writing skills and constantly trying to learn more through reading (for college) and computer skills (for work)
25.Which worries turned out to be completely unnecessary?
- Being alone. Losing friends.
26.What experience would you love to do all over again?
- Senior year again, without studying. I miss tuition too.
27.What was the best gift you received?
- HUGS. I cannot stress how much I love getting hugs.
28.How did your overall outlook on life evolve?
- I realized that I should try to think more positively throughout any situation and see things from other people's perspective before saying/doing something. And also that sometimes the way I perceive people isn't necessarily always the way they actually are. And that I have to trust my instincts.
29.What was the biggest problem you solved?
- 1+ 1 = 2. Just kidding. Ermm, I guess some internal conflict with some friends.
30.What was the funniest moment of your year, one that still makes
it hard not to burst out laughing when you think about it?
- I'd tell you about it, but I'm not allowed to share it with anyone. (What happens in *name of place* stays there)
31.What purchase turned out to be the best decision ever?
- In2it eyeliners! (I think Joy mentioned it, and I decided to test it out, and fell in love) and Revlon li butters. And some lovely vintage boxes from Mr DIY.
32.What one thing would you do differently and why?
- Maybe study more? I'm pretty sure my SPM results will be awful :3
33.What do you deserve a pat on the back for?
- Being more involved in school activities this year. Not loosing my temper so often.
34.What activities made you lose track of time?
- Playing guitar. Watching Youtube vids. Playing piano. Reading.
35.What did you think about more than anything else?
- About friendships. If some people should still be in my life. If I try too hard to be someone people will like more than my true self.
36.What topics did you most enjoy learning about?
- ENGLISH. HOME DECOR. MUSIC. MYTHOLOGY.
37.What new habits did you cultivate?
- Hmm...None? Umm. . My shopping habits KA-BOOMED?
38.What advice would you give your early-2014 self if you could?
- Don't trust people so easily. Focus more on yourself (not in a narcissistic way) and care less about what people think of you.
39.Did any parts of your self or your life do a complete 180 this
- YES. And no... (I'm not so anti-social and quiet)
40.What or who had the biggest positive impact on your life this year?
- My friends. For supporting me and being there for me.
41.What do you want the overarching theme for your 2015 to be?
- Dedication. Determination.
42.What do you want to see, discover, explore?
- Was planning to go overseas initially, but I decided to go to work instead. Experience the working life. If my parents let me take a year's break from studying, I think I want to go to England or Sweden.
43.Who do you want to spend more time with in 2015?
- Meh friends.
44.What skills do you want to learn, improve or master?
- Improve my knowledge in computers and master English and fingerpicking guitar.
45.Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
- Empathy, self-discipline and approachability.
46.What do you want your everyday life to be like?
- A mixture of fun (going out with friends) and work.
47.Which habits do you want to change, cultivate or get rid of?
- Pessimism, tendency to hate myself.
48.What do you want to achieve career-wise?
- I just want to work hard and earn money :P
49.How do you want to remember the year 2015 when you look
back on it 10/20/50 years from now?
- As one of the better years of my life.
50.What is your number one goal for 2015?
- To be happy and face every challenge with an optimistic mind.
Till next time! :)