Sunday, January 11, 2015

Music Tag & The Best Asks Ever Tag

Hey there!



I saw Joy's post  on the Music Tag and I decided to do it since I'll be blogging less frequently (helping dad with work, exercising, Rangers, music) and I want to take every opportunity I have to blog.

 Questions:

1. Favorite band/musician of the moment:
- A guy on Youtube called Neutful, I'm addicted to his piano covers.

2. Band/musician you always come back to:
- Taylor Swift. I stopped listening to her music for her while. But then the 1989 album came out and I was hooked.

3. Favorite song of all time:
- When It All Falls Apart by The Veronicas.

4. Most embarrassing song in your music library:
- I wouldn't really call it embarrassing, but Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland? (Don't judge me, the song is catchy)

5. Top 3 played songs in your music library:
- In Christ Alone by Christina Grimmie
- Clean by Taylor Swift (1989)
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

6. Favorite CD/ album:
- DEMI and 1989.

7. Favorite album art:


8. Favorite musical/ movie soundtrack/ music based music:
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Awesome Mix Vol. 1

9. First concert you attended:
- Ermm.. I don't really remember. It's either Tiffany Alvord's or David Choi/Chester See/Jason Chen's.

10. Best concert you ever attended:
- I don't have a particular favorite.

11. Favorite quote/song lyric:
- "Could end in burning flames or paradise" (Style)
- "Cause you don't think I know what you've done" (I'm Not The Only One)
- "Your smile is forever in my mind and memory" (Thinking Out Loud)

12. Can you play any instruments?
- Piano and guitar.

13. Do you have "a song" with anyone?
- Lips Are Movin' by Meghan Trainor. (It happened unintentionally, I said "I know you're lying." X said "Why? Cause my lips are moving?" And everything went downhill from there. HAHA.) 

14. Has your music taste changed over time?
- In a way it did. I don't care if the songs are mainstream. I don't care who sang it. As long as I enjoy it, I like it. I used to be quite picky about the songs I like, thinking "Ohh, it's too mainstream." or that other people won't like it. Not anymore :)



Originally from Tumblr. But I only reblog and do short posts on Tumblr so.. here it is.

1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
- Forest green. Turquoise. Deep blue.

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
- Milk! :D

3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?


4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
- Small town. Yes. 

5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
- I didn't have one.

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- Berry smoothie :3

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
- A teacher threw a duster at me for not paying attention in class. 

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
- Ermmm... can't think of any? (Primary school = elementary and middle school)

9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
- Some guys saw me standing alone, and dancing in one spot. 

10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
- Ninjas! Because...ninjas....

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
- Ermm..nope. My parents would have skinned me alive.

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
- Yes, I did. YES. 

13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
- A husky or a spaniel. 

14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
- I like all parts of my body equally.

15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
- Nonchalance 

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
- Neither. 

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
- ....I don't watch Superbowl *waits for people to throw popcorn and Coke on me*

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
- I don't like watching sporting events. *cringes from all the glares sent my way*

19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
- I live in Malaysia. MALAYSIA. It's nearly impossible to name just one. Kicap chicken with briyani rice. Roti canai. Spaghetti. Garlic bread. Pizza. Char Kuey Teow . Mee Huen Kueh. Chicken rice. Ayam masak merah. 

20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
- I used to eat margarine when I was younger, but I liked butter more in my teen years.

21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
- Whole milk (The taste is so rich) and yeah, I've heard of that :)

22: Which continents have you been on?
- Asia and Europe

23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
- I feel sick but I don't get sick. Nope.

24: Backpacks or satchels?
- I like both. 

25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
- Yes to the rainbow jacket. No to the others.

26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- Tom and Jerry, Spongebob Squarepants, Teen Titans, Phineas and Ferb 

27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
- A cow because it produces milk :) I think pigs are cute but one of my family members would try to make it pork. *points at Mum* 

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- Miami or New York. I blame CSI for showing me the city skylines so many times.

29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
- 12 hours plus. 

30: The latest you've ever slept?
- 7 am 

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
- Nope. YES. #crazycatlady

32: Do you pick at scabs?
- Sometimes when they itch.

33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
- Black beans :)

34: How far can you throw a baseball?
- Never tried. 

35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
- England or Greece. 

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
- Nope. I don't know.

37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
- I would be okay with either one.

38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
- A relationship with love. I honestly think I won't have sex till marriage. Not just because I'm a Christian but also because I have traditional moral values engraved in my soul. 

39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
- Yes, sometimes I eat too much.

40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
- Yes, if I had something to cuddle. It depends on the plot and how well the show was directed.

41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
- Nope. 

42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
- Not intentionally. maybe under  my breath if I'm really pissed off. haha, don't kill me, Mum.

43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
- Never celebrated it.

44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
- Yes I would. A bright purple. 

45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
- Yes. and yes. Someday, when the time is right. 

46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
- I don't really carry a water bottle around. But if I'm exercising, I take my reusable water bottle with me.

47: City or nature person?
- I love the city for the shops and restaurants, but I also love nature because it's peaceful and beautiful.

48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
- I have used body glitter on my face if that counts. And got my face doodled on with markers too. 

49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
- I don't know because I've spent most of my life in boots.

50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
- I'm weird. 
- I can converse pretty well with people online. (although I'm pretty much silent in real life)
- I have good organization skills.
- I love fluffy and furry animals.
- I'm a bookworm.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...